[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are people on this planet that buy £500 headphones

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: explain to me.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
explain to me.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>there are people on this planet that buy £500 headphones then listen to music in 128kbps
>>
>implying overpriced beats or skullcandy headphones are good anyway
>implying top 40 music isn't produced to accomodate shitty youtube quality
>>
File: cherry picked.jpg (45KB, 400x488px) Image search: [Google]
cherry picked.jpg
45KB, 400x488px
>>74064513
i hate these people
>>
I'll do you one more OP
>there are audiophiles who will do serious research on equipment
>they know all the brands all the way to reduce noise
>they don't know that the most influencing factor to how a set of speakers sounds is the room acoustics
>>
>>74064503
no there aren't
>>
File: considerthefollowing.jpg (29KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
considerthefollowing.jpg
29KB, 600x600px
>>74064659
yes, there are
>>
>>74064503
>£500 headphones
Ouch. That's way too heavy for headphones.
>>
>memers tell me not to buy beats
>get to studio for the first time
>they all have beats
>they all say most albums and all shit that says Mastered for iTunes is made to sound best on beats.
>/mu/ still says don't buy beats
>Go to Japan
>literally everyone I run into has beats
>they are doing the same thing, making music that sounds best on beats
>but /g/ snakeoil merchants still tell me their weeb headphones that anime girls wear are better than beats even though when I went to Japan, they literally all only wore beats
>>
>>74064503
Where do you think we are right now?
>>
>>74064714
Just because hip hop artists make music that "sounds better" on their meme headphones to convince people to buy them doesn't mean that all music sounds better on them, I personally don't think that beats are that good, they are too bass heavy for my tastes.
>>
>>74064714
>people that listen to rap and pop music like headphones that are made for rap music
Wow, what a surprise
>>
>Implying 128kbps using HE-AAC codec isnt literally indistinguishable from a 1400 kbps FLAC file
>Implying 64 kbps using HE-AAC isnt almost indistinguishable from any other format in some music genres

Keeps your facts straight, op
>>
I do the opposite. flacs on my 8€ earphones.
>>
File: 13359015960681.png (287KB, 3000x1600px) Image search: [Google]
13359015960681.png
287KB, 3000x1600px
>>74064714
>>get to studio for the first time
>>they all have beats
>>they all say most albums and all shit that says Mastered for iTunes is made to sound best on beats.
>Mastering for a line of headphones outside of reference.
Seriously, no. When I listen to this shit on a good pair of reference phones, it sounds like shit. There are headphones way better than Beats, lots of them. Grado, Audio-Technica, Sennheiser, Beyerdynamic, and Sony all have better offerings in the colored range of phones. AKG and OPPO have some of if not the best flat reference phones available.
>>
>>74065751
how can i do this thing with my headphones? i'm curios.
>>
>>74065751
Sorry dude, I just love that fucking bass. I don't give a fuck about reference headphones if they make music sound boring
>>
>>74065766
What make/model? There are probably graphs already on the internet.
>>
>>74065810
>what is a graphic eq
Seriously tho, if you enjoy the bass, who's to say. I use a pair of Grado SR80's when I want color. AKG's when recording/studio/critical listening. The best word is where you have several pairs to choose from.
>>
>>74064695
Kek, I guess you are not into audio, prices are ridiculous
>>
>>74065875
sennheiser hd 380 pro
>>
>work in customer support for headphone company
>people always complaining asking for more bass
>>
>>74065970
http://reference-audio-analyzer.pro/en/report/hp/sennheiser-hd-380-pro.php
>>
>>74065965
>500 pounds
It was a dumb joke anon. I know headphones are expensive.
>>
>>74065810
You can get audiophile headphones with wayyyy better bass than beats. Look into the Audeze LCD-2.
>>
>>74065059
>>74065096
he probably only listens to pop and rap desu
>>
>>74064575
this
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.