[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup faggots, im new here, want to kill myself, and listen exclusively

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: 1484633948397.jpg (26KB, 500x434px) Image search: [Google]
1484633948397.jpg
26KB, 500x434px
Sup faggots, im new here, want to kill myself, and listen exclusively to the beatles, tame impala, and gorillaz. Everything else is shit tier

Post recommendations.
>>
>i'm new here
Hi, pleasure to meet you.
Now fuck off
>want to kill myself
no you don't, if death were to come you would plead for mercy. The only reason you say it is for internet points (i award you none)
> listen exclusively to the beatles, tame impala, and gorillaz
That explains everything.
Go the fuck back to r*ddit
>Post recommendations
But you just said "Everything else is shit tier"
Also no. Work to develop your own taste.
>>
Use a belt as a noose, makes it much easier.
>>
Consult a therapist.
>>
>>74063460
fpbp as per usual
>>
I would never actually do it, thats retarded. I just really want to all day these days and i was hoping you skinny jean wearing faggots could show me good melodic phych

IS IT TOO FUCKING MUCH TO ASK FOR you people have more problems than me
>>
>>74063527
Chill out and use last.fm.
>>
>>74063562
No. Generic psych is bad.

If i wanted a random shuffle i would have already done it, and i have, and its not satisfying
>>
File: WscrmLn.jpg (2MB, 1763x2350px) Image search: [Google]
WscrmLn.jpg
2MB, 1763x2350px
>>74063413
kpop
>>
Your a fucking fag but if you haven't check out Pet Sounds and Odyssey and oracle
>>
>>74063802
I like a little yes, beach boys, and the strokes. Progish is also my thing, and just recently (what inspired the op) got into rap a teeny bit, 911, let me out, dirty harry, and sumthin bout this night, saturnz barz, dub dumb. Just super light on rappy lyrics, the rap has to be phonomenal, not freestyle

My op makes me look more basic than i am, i know i am, i just cant find good unknown music
>>
>>74063614
Stop
>>
>>74063930
How bout you fuck off my thread
>>
>>74063850
why does it have to be "unknown music"?
just look for good music and listen to what you enjoy instead of trying to be an edgy hipster when your music taste favours the mainstream.
>>
>>74064028
Fuck i had it all typed out, then i thought better of annons and deleted it; that its not "unknown" music, i meant it as unknown to me you judgemental prick
>>
Im not a fucking hipster
>>
>>74063467
Came here to post this
>>
>>74063413
Let Lugosi take control
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tZamFKyPwM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOe0d0VhAgA
>>
Listen to captain beefheart
>>
File: 1500085942139.gif (83KB, 379x387px) Image search: [Google]
1500085942139.gif
83KB, 379x387px
>>74063413
Who's child is this?
>>
>>74063413
Homophobic slurs may have been acceptable wherever you came from, but not here. Please refrain from using that word and the n-word, and take some time to acclimatize to the particular anonymous image board culture on /mu/, but otherwise feel welcome and enjoy your stay.

Here is a list of suicide prevention hot lines: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_suicide_crisis_lines if you feel the need to talk to someone.

And try listening to this.
>>
>>74065267
also forgot link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlrRTeMq8fw
>>
>>74063413
That picture unironically made me think
>>
>>74063413
obviously you won't because you're just a wannabe edgelord but it would probably be better for everyone if you did kill yourself
or just lurk more, that could work too
>>
>>74065290
same
>to brainlet to grasp it's meaning
>>
>>74063413
BASH BARTI HOEE!!

https://soundcloud.com/678carti/yungxanhoe
>>
>>74065348
>>to brainlet to grasp it's meaning
if you're serious it's about people's tendency to seek reductionist explanations of new phenomena that are intended to rationalize those phenomena within the constraints of one's pre-existing world view, even if that new phenomena is incompatible with that world view.
>>
kill yourself
>>
>>74063972
I want you to die too.
But not peacefully.
Bleeding out proceeding a family car crash, most of your specific senses disfigured so you can only focus the pain of your body and mind.
>>
>>74065496
And the ringing in your ears
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.