[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This feels too happy and too current year political, what happened

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: lustforlife.jpg (112KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
lustforlife.jpg
112KB, 1000x1000px
This feels too happy and too current year political, what happened to the old school dark gangsters stories
>>
Still dope as fuck.
>>
File: 1490507178815.jpg (25KB, 307x297px) Image search: [Google]
1490507178815.jpg
25KB, 307x297px
I really like it, in all honesty. It's not as good as Born To Die or Lizzy Grant, but it's a good step in the right direction.

I really liked Love, Cherry, and White Mustang.

I disliked the words to Coachella, everything about Lust For Life and Summer Bummer.
>>
Yea I saw her interview about Trump and felt so disappointed!! Ugh :'(

It's like Andrew Jackson Jihad becoming AJJ again
>>
>>74058862
Why does she look like a girl that does anal on the first date?
>>
File: 1341738726-1200x630.jpg (120KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
1341738726-1200x630.jpg
120KB, 1200x630px
>>74059190
Honestly wouldn't surprise me.
>>
>>74059150
All her collaborations are pretty bad.
I hate that faggot Wknd.
And the need for a nigger to start cursing because "its hip", groupie love was ruined cause of it
>>
>>74058862
It's great
>>
>>74058862
She grew up. I'm still on my first listen and I like it so far.
>>
Are the songs on par with Cherry/Groupie Love? Love was forgettable, Summer Bummer was ruined by rapping, and Lust for Life was the worst.
>>
If a single other song was as good as Cherry, I wouldn't be so bitter.
>>
Lust For Life has to be the most pop song she has ever released. It's literally made for the radio.
>>
>>74059622
!!!!
Love is her best song yet, no doubt about it!!
Cherry is one of the worst on the album.
The only song up there with Love is the duet with Sean Lennon. That was gorgeous.
>>
>>74058862
i honestly didn't like it very much, i could only enjoy Love of all songs but she seems like she's in a better place. im happy for her as a person but i hope she can go back to her old aesthetic
also i dont give a fuck about her position in politics
>>
Man this album is boring and has nothing really new going on that draws me in like born to die did. It's not good, honestly
>>
>>74059622
Yeah, 13 Beaches, White Mustang and some others in the second half.
>>
>>74059622
the non-singles are way better, when i heard the singles i thought it would suck didn't even bother to pirate the leak, but when it came on apple music tonight was like let me see and it turns out p good
>>
>>74059215
fuck she's hot
>>
>>74058862
Is the Steve Nicks collab any good?
>>
>>74062211
yes
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.