[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>all the normies that made fun of you for listening to Linkin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1442013527830.png (29KB, 633x758px)
1442013527830.png
29KB, 633x758px
>all the normies that made fun of you for listening to Linkin Park are shedding crocodile tears on Facebook
>>
File: 7678t.jpg (29KB, 635x600px)
7678t.jpg
29KB, 635x600px
>>74055937
>Calling other people "normies" when you have a Facebook account
Normie pls
>>
>IVE BECOME TO NUUUUMB

But seriously, don't be afraid to call them out for the pathetic band wagoners that they are.
>>
>bwaahh it's so sad that he died
No, it's good for him. It's clear that he was suffering. Would you rather have him keep suffering?
>>
>>74056005
>implying eternal darkness isn't suffering
>>
>>74056005
You're implying that there's only death or suffering.
>>
>>74055973
fpbp
>>
>>74055937
I actually wonder if Thom Yorke's death would/will have people reacting like this.
>>
>>74055973
/thread
>>
>>74056110
IM A CREEP
IM A WEIRDO
>>
>>74056034
>You're implying that there's only death or suffering.
This. There's also cake. Gotta include all the options Anon.
>>
>>74056034
For some people, yes. Of course they've had moments of joy in their lives, but it seems for some people the suffering heavily outweighs that. I have a friend (former coworker) who's almost 60 and a war vet. He usually busts everyone's balls and talks shit about other people in a way I thought was hilarious. But one day he told me that he wakes up most mornings with suicidal thoughts. He was homeless for a long time, barely gets by, smokes and drinks heavily. He's been divorced and continually pays alimony/child-support. More recently, his daughter got put into a coma and had a few aneurysms, so she's barely holding on. He came into work a few times unable to keep himself together. He was extremely thick skinned though. The guy would rant for half an hour straight about pulling out his rifles and killing the doctor and driver who hit his daughter.

Anyway man, I think Chester might've just had very few outlets for his suffering. I suspect the guy didn't go to therapy or take meds. I think he drank a lot recently to cope, but we know that can only do so much, if not make things worse. I mean, the guy got molested for a long time as a kid, and probably hasn't recovered from it.
>>
>>74055937
linkin park is for fags
>>
>>74056005
*wipes tears with million dollar check*
>>
>linkin park will get a bold album in rym
REEEEEEEE
>>
>>74056005
I won't argue with you because I can agree with you, but the fact that someone got to that point is what makes it sad.
>>
>>74055973
>facebook
>fan of linkin park
>>
>>74055937
>yfw ian cohen gives hybrid theory reissue BNR
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.