[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Jaki Liebezeit, a drummer for one of the most influential

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Supercat.jpg (69KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
Supercat.jpg
69KB, 500x750px
>Jaki Liebezeit, a drummer for one of the most influential and genre defining krautrock bands dies
>/mu/ doesn't care

>Pauline Oliveros, a forward thinking composer and experimental electronic musician dies
>/mu/ doesn't care

>Chester Bennington, a lead singer for and edgy numetal band gone pop kills himself leaving his family behind like a fucking coward
>/mu/ feels the need to have multiple threads up discussing his music

says a lot.
>>
It's all ironic OP, you moron.
Have you been here a week? christ
>>
Most of them are likely crossposters, also those other two were really old, no one was expecting Chester to die anytime soon
>>
>>74055074
not trying to be a dick, but feel free to take this any way you want. linkin park was the shit for like 98% of kids growing up between 2000 and 2004. hybrid theory and meteors are nostalgic for a lot of people despite not aging all that well. its ok to be sad about something intrinsic from your childhood going away forever. meanwhile, you feel the need to shit up the catalog wirh the typical "my taste is superior look at these dead people I googled" thread. so who's really the pleb here?
>>
>>74055520
You are
>>
>>74055520
It's still you. Just because you accept your shit taste doesn't mean it isn't shit. Plus i'm not trying to say "my taste is better" i'm trying to say "Why are we discussing the death of an artist who's death is being discussed everywhere else when we don't bother with artists whose death isn't being discussed everywhere?" /mu/ being a music board should have users that are fairly knowledgeable of the board's subject and if their knowledge doesn't extend very far past middle school then they're hardly any better than the people they think they're better than.
>>
>>74055520
Is this post satire or something?

Linkin Park is not nostalgic for 98% of kids growing up between 00 and 04. Even if, the entire band is seen a giant joke and are basically laughed at by any rational human being who has ever been on the internet. Hense the posts memeing about a recently dead musician.

>you feel the need to shit up the catalog wirh the typical
A couple of posts complaining about ironic edgy kids shitting up the catalog with the exact same memes talking about a band that has only ever been the butt of millions of jokes.

>"my taste is superior look at these dead people I googled"
Just because you don't know them doesn't mean others don't.
The people who took part in the threads about Jaki Liebezeit and Pauline Oliveros genuinely cared about their music and were sad to see them go, so they stayed to their threads and didn't make endless meme posts, in fact, I remember barely any meme posts about those two artists when the news reached /mu/. Just people remembering their music and their influence and discussing it.

So who's really the pleb here, the person who wants people to take music and musicians a little bit more serious? or the person who will defend for countless meme posts about an edgy underage b& musician no one unironically enjoys. Go fuck yourself
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.