[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you didn't at least appreciate this album, you can burn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: A_Thousand_Suns_Cover2.jpg (31KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
A_Thousand_Suns_Cover2.jpg
31KB, 300x300px
If you didn't at least appreciate this album, you can burn in hell. You burn in hell. You sick son of a bitch. Fuck you. You fucking piece of shit.
>>
>>74053857
wu tang?
>>
easily one of the most underrated albums ever
>>
>>74053857
>>74054398

This. It honestly took me a few weeks to warm up to it, but it's easily their best album
>>
>>74053857
Gt aids with your thread spam, tumbleritta
I hope the entire band gets mudered on the streets publicly next
>>
I remember when this came out and everyone was calling me a pleb for still listening to Linkin Park. Oh how the tables have turned
>>
>>74053857
Its sad that they only album that actually sounds like one is so underrated. Solid lyrics, great theme and some of the best interludes ive heard on any record. Easily best one in their discography.
>>
Actually an ok album imo. The problem is that while the first and last tracks fit well the theme and work on a climax the middle tracks are just really bad and random. Not a bad album though, maybe the only LP's one that i could enjoy without the "CHILD MEMORIEZ" meme
>>
It's really solid. The Catalyst and When They Come for Me are so damn good.
>>
Burning in the skies is amazing!
>>
Blackout is the best one on that damn album. I love the whole album.
>>
Wretches and Kings is pretty damn cool
>>
>>74053857
It's definitely one of their best. Aged a lot better than any of the others too, might even end up being a classic.
>>
>>74056002
IM STUCK IN THIS BED YOU MADE
>>
>>74054701
They still will (at least, online).

It's just that a lot of us came out of the woodwork.

Tbh though, I think their music relies on a lot of harmonic and rhythmic cliches. I get why people call us plebs, but it doesn't really matter imo. What matters to me is that it helped me feel better when I was younger, and it helped me bond with some of my closest friends.
>>
My album preferences change but this always will be my all time favorite LP album. Pic related, favorite version I own that isn't the vinyl.

>>74056002
Fuck yeah, anon.
>>
I still listen to this one occasionally
The others are ok for nostalgia factor but ATS was always my favorite and the one that felt the most like a respectable project
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.