[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Chester Bennington was born in Phoenix, Arizona >his father

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1489064847530.jpg (28KB, 597x593px) Image search: [Google]
1489064847530.jpg
28KB, 597x593px
>Chester Bennington was born in Phoenix, Arizona
>his father was a police detective who worked with child sex abuse cases
>Bennington's parents divorced when he was 11 years old
>Bennington started abusing marijuana, alcohol, opium, cocaine, methamphetamine,[6][8] and LSD
>Bennington revealed that he suffered sexual abuse from an older male friend when he was seven years old.[10]
>He was afraid to ask for help because he did not want people to think he was gay or lying, and the abuse continued until the age of 13
>he revealed the abuser's identity to his father, but chose not to continue the case after he realized the abuser was a victim himself
>He was physically bullied in high school. In an interview, he said: "I was knocked around like a rag doll at school, for being skinny and looking different."
>>
The most depressing part was he was born in Arizona. AZ native here, fuck that entire state.
>>
and then he went on to become a multimillionaire.
>>
>>74052690
wow poor guy. literally 90% of female presenting people are sexually abused at some time in their life.
>>
>>74052731
Is New Mexico any better?
>>
>>74052731
fuck you nigger arizona is comfy and cheap to live in
>>
>>74052735
Your point?
>>
>>74052811

Yeah, I sure do love the hood. Gilbertfag detected, the only way you can enjoy living there is if you're in Gilbert or 1/3 of Tempe. I'd know. I lived in Gilbert but I had to go to shitholes in Chandler, Mesa, Scottsdale etc often.
>>74052792
Probably not. Arizona at least has natural attractions and the musical instrument museum.
>>
>>74052792
albuquerque is nicer than any city in arizona imo. both are nice and have lots of culture.
>>
>>74052731
>>74052792
Nevada for worst state

That whole southwest area is a shithole wasteland though
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.