[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you laughed at him and his music all these years would you take

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: cool.jpg (55KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
cool.jpg
55KB, 700x394px
you laughed at him and his music all these years

would you take it back now, if you could?
>>
No, I liked Meteora when I was 10.
That's the place it holds for me, there is no point in pretending Linkin Park has made anything decent in a long time.
>>
>>74050410
linkin park is still fucking awful
>>
No

Very tragic when anyone commits suicide, but I'm not going to stop my music preferences out of fear some butt-band artist might one day die tragically
>>
How would that benefit him or anyone else
>>
No

they were the death of rock/metal whatever you want to call it.
>>
Is Linkin Park the most successful modern rock band from the 00's? They outlasted so many other fucking bands. I can't think of any other band to represent the medic port of that decade.
>>
no, i've actually upped my laughing game.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
I would tell him to kill himself.
>>
Nah, because in the end it doesn't even matter. I am not making that big a difference on what were his personal demons.
>>
>>74050410
No. I do feel wrong that I thought the 'edgy' lyrics were just fake stuff to swindle teenagers out of money though.
>>
>>74050566
sure they outlasted some other bands, but they made shit. don't matter how long you last if you're terrible
>>
>>74050580
Lol, epic! Uploaded to /r/Imgoingtohellforthis for the sweet karma, sir!
>>
>>74050410
nah
>>
>>74050566
Probably Green Day since American idiot was such a boom

White Stripes did p damn well too tho
>>
>>74050630
the fact that you even know that subreddit proves youre the actual redditor
>>
>>74050625
How many commercial rock bands aren't utter shit though.
>>
>>74050410
Being Anti-Edgy is the new Edgy.
>>
>>74050410
I always wondered why people thought Linkin Park was shit. They had good production and memorable tracks. Yeah you could call it emo music but it sounded good and 90% of lyrics in music is nothing special.

Is it just a case of hating mainstream shit?
>>
>All the views and likes every Linkin Park video will now get after his suicide

Yeah no, just because Linkin Park's the next to get the 'suicidal fame' syndrome, doesn't mean I'm gonna fall for this shit.
>>
>>74050664
The White Stripes aren't around anymore though. Green Day's a valid answer however.
>>
>>74050410
In the end it doesn't even matter
>>
>>74050410
No and im not gonna stop laughing now
>>
File: 1499529547220.jpg (85KB, 361x1241px) Image search: [Google]
1499529547220.jpg
85KB, 361x1241px
>>74050580

simply ebin
>>
>>74050730
>damage control this hard
Lemme guess, this is the part where you say you're an oldfag and post a picture of a cartoon frog as proof
>>
>>74050546
That isn't remotely true and you know it.
>>
>>74050410
Who dis guy? I dont follow gramps core.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.