[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you never liked Linkin Park as a kid Feels good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3

File: smug neil hannon.jpg (140KB, 885x560px) Image search: [Google]
smug neil hannon.jpg
140KB, 885x560px
>tfw you never liked Linkin Park as a kid

Feels good being patrician
>>
>>74048367
Feels actually good. More people will listen to Linkin Park's shitty music now though. I remember back in my high school years (fifteen years from now wtf) people banging In the End, and My last resort, I always thought they were awful bands, I would bang Iron Maiden though.
>>
>>74048810
I mostly listened to britpop like Coldplay and Oasis
>>
>>74048810
I banged your mum.
>>
>>74048973
Then you should've considered offing yourself, those are gay bands and are even worse lol
>>
Same here, OP. I never Linkin Park. I still feel bad for the guy, his fans, his bandmates, and especially his family who he left behind though.
>>
>>74049095
Wow, you really showed me, man. It must be great being this tough and a kid at the same time, right?
>>
>>74049113
>that band is gay

hello 2005
>>
>>74049113
Dumb Yank spotted
>>
>>74049113
They aren't worse than Linkin park
>>
>>74049206
Ok, you are actually right. They are not worse, there's no point in comparing shit vs shit because, well, it's just shit
>>
>>74048367
>tfw never really listened to linken park except for breaking the habit because that was really well animated.

Feels great
>>
The Divine Comedy are great.
>>
>>74048367

My friends liked them but I always though they were corny as fuck. All the shitty stereotypes of nu-metal rolled into one and they took themselves so seriously. Will admit to liking Limp Bizkit, System Of A Down, Slipknot etc...they were at least fun.
>>
File: 852[1].jpg (26KB, 300x395px) Image search: [Google]
852[1].jpg
26KB, 300x395px
i remember in the summer of 2000 describing linkin park as a boyband getting sodomised by a 7 string guitar.

I stand by this. but i has a sad that he killled himself.
how did he do it?
>>
>>74049340
i was never into metal, the hardest i went rock-wise was ac/dc. as a kid, even then i always wondered why the guy was screaming over a bunch of annoyingly loud sounding guitars with really fast boring riffs. it was like "oooh this is so intense, i'm so tough man", shit was stupid and seemed tryhard.
>>
>>74049339
FECK OFF
>>
>>74048367
>tfw you mocked people who liked lincoln park in high school

Do those types still wear jynco jeans?
>>
The only teenagercore bands I liked as a kid that I don't at least see the appeal in today are Green Day and MCR. I tried getting into Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit, Blink-182 etc and they all sucked even then.
>>
>>74049806

Billie Joe is a good songwriter, there's a reason Green Day stood out from the 900000 other pop punk bands
>>
>>74049267
No matter what you niggas say, I'll always listen to Coldpaly
>>
>>74048367
I hated all that bands, Greenday, Linkin Park, Nickleback. They were all awful.
>>
>>74049146
Your mum sure liked it
>>
>>74048367
I had their first album but was never a huge fan, I always thought In The End was an incredibly annoying song tho.
>>
>>74048367
I'll drink to that.
>>
>>74048367
plebs listened to Linkin Park

real patrician angsty kids listened to Slipknot
>>
>>74050132

normie: Limp Bizkit
pleb: Linkin Park
edgelord: Slipknot
patrician: Deftones
>>
>>74050132
Slipknot, Korn, Deftones and SOAD are the most patrician nu metal bands
>>
>>74050203
the true patricians listened to mushroomhead

>you now also remember american head charge, spineshank, taproot and static-x
>>
>>74050203
Deftones = black leather trench coat wearing Matrixfags
>>
If you didn't like LP as a kid you're probably just old.
Like I outgrew that shit (emphasis on shit, linkin park blows) by middle school but I feel like everyone of a certain age liked at least one Linkin Park song at one point.
>>
>>74050264
mushroomheadfags are the biggest contrarians of all time
>>
>>74050304

Really dude?

At my school it was tiedyed pseudohippies
>>
>>74050203
ascended: Korn
>>
I remember being 10 and watching a AMV of twilight princess with In The End. I would watch it many times a day. Memes aside, I got really sad with Chester's death.
>>
>>74048367
>all these fucking plebs itt
i listened to giles corey and tera melos in hs
>>
>>74050407
MHM BUP A HMMMMM
A HOINGA DINGA
MHM BUP A HMMMMM
A HOINGA DINGA
MHM BUP A HMMMMM
A HOINGA DINGA
MHM BUP A HMMMMM
A HOINGA DINGA
GO
>>
>>74050472
TWIST
>>
>>74048367
> Hollywood 2000
>be 17
>at the house of blues waiting for the Soulquarians to perform
>Got handed a promo tape of linkin park
>Thought it was lincoln park in east LA
>into the trash it went
>>
>>74050545
OUM BOY
SOME THANG AK A NANG AH
OUM BOY
SOME THINGS AINT RAAAAWT
>>
>>74048367
The playlist at my gym has Linkin Park in it so I hear them every single day. There's this phenomenon where if you see something constantly it becomes to look attractive to you, this has started to happen with Linkin Park and I find myself getting slightly psyched up when they come on.

I've become so numb to their music.
>>
>>74050545

Saggy tits swinging between your fat crusty armpits.
Big ass hairy mole between your pussy lips.
Fuck shit cock dick cunt tit barf piss.
Balls ass pecker quief oh shit fuck bitch,
damn fucking diarrhea slut with HIV...
>>
>>74050203
grills: Evanescence
>>
>>74050203
Mallgoth: SOAD
>>
I can remember classmates talking about Linkin Park and I was waiting for Autechre's Confield to come out. I'm not even joking.
>>
File: 1439892914859.jpg (76KB, 680x677px) Image search: [Google]
1439892914859.jpg
76KB, 680x677px
>>74048367
>tfw the only time i ever listened to LP growing up was when my cousin played it when we LAN'd Runescape
>>
>>74048367
>tfw i made fun of my friends for listening to linkin park back in middle school

I'll even admit I had shit taste back then, but never on that level. RIP CHETER
>>
I liked evanescence instead
>>
>>74049206
yes they are
>>
>>74052137
lmao kys
No one except edgelord children likes Linkin Park
People will stll remember Oasis
>>
>>74052137
At least they weren't tryhard edgy/borderline emo shit for children. Oasis were genuinely great when they were new actually. Coldplay were generic and dull but had some nice tunes. Linkin Park are a meme band and their music is aging horribly.
>>
I was *maybe* 10 when Hybrid Theory came out and I liked that. But I liked all that nu-metal shit when I was a kid.
>>
>>74048367
So now instead of being edgy like the angsty teenagers in the early 00's were, you are even edgier than them while 99% admit that they like it for nostalgic sentiment.

You are beyond edgy and you don't even realize it. Smugly calling yourself patrician because you don't listen to some poprock is the most pleb thing you can do. Who do you think you're impressing?
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.