[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had just finished praying the divine mercy chaplet, as I was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

I had just finished praying the divine mercy chaplet, as I was keeping Chester in mind. I decided to listen to some of the singles off his new album. I understood now. He was an artist through and through. He really was sending messages through his music and he really was genuine in his shift of musical style. He wanted to share something precious with you guys. Of course we wish he never took his life but I think he couldn't handle the hurt. Whatever was taxing was infinitely multiplied when he saw his vulnerability being taken apart on his new album.
>>
Beware of your cruelty /mu/. You invite back what you send out.
>>
File: notgood.png (83KB, 246x138px)
notgood.png
83KB, 246x138px
>>
>>74044374
Nah, the album was shit. I'm sad the guy killed himself but the last record was just a shitty attempt to go pop (spoiler alert: it didn't work).
>>
>>74044374
This the Blackstar of the 21st century
>>
>>74044567
>>74044638
To that's what it was: Pop music. And they delivered that. They made some good singles, I haven't listened to the album in its entirety however. Also the reason there is so much stigma, is because they aren't perceived as people who should make this music. It's a classic case of image and rep interfering with creative venture. Everyone is too biased right now. This album has to brew for some time to get a proper absorption. Might take a while now.
>>
>>74044567
Form your own opinion man. New age sheep.
>>74044779
Is that good or bad in your opinion?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.