[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Kick John Cale from the band >It all turns to absolute

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1471876452639.jpg (139KB, 953x953px) Image search: [Google]
1471876452639.jpg
139KB, 953x953px
>Kick John Cale from the band
>It all turns to absolute shit
really makes you think...
>>
Needed more spoken word cuckolding songs
>>
File: transformer.jpg (41KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
transformer.jpg
41KB, 500x500px
>kick everyone else from the band
>gets good again
>>
except that album was good you little bitch
>>
>>74044058
Not so much on that album. Especially not vocally.
>>
>>74043855
>tfw always thought Lou was holding a guitar on the cover and not a magazine
>>
>>74043855
I love that album but a lot of the songs on that were written whilst john was still a member

>>74044058
>bowie writes your album for you
>>
>WLWH
>Good

well meme'd friend
>>
Never heard of that band or album
>>
The song about the tranny is good.
So is murder mystery
>>
>>74044058
>gets new talented musicians to do the heavy lifting for him again
>gets good again
ftfy
>>
John Cale really did make the velvets what they were though. From the drone to the noise it was his influence that made their music so amazing
>>
>>74044142
But John mostly did the arrangments on the good TVU albums, he only wrote a few of the best songs
>>
File: IMG_2169.jpg (65KB, 540x755px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2169.jpg
65KB, 540x755px
>never have listened to "The Gift" with headphones and always thought the vocals were mixed low and barely audible
>song comes on while I have headphones on
>holy shit it was in the left channel all along
>I can actually understand him now
>>
>>74043855
this is a solid album though

if TVU&N and WL/WH were 10/10, their third album is a 9/10

Loaded is where it really goes to shit
>>
>>74043855
How do you explain Loaded then
>>
>>74044528
it did not have John Cale nor is it very good?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.