[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, after wanting to for a while now, I finally gave this album

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: hhay.jpg (52KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
hhay.jpg
52KB, 1024x1024px
So, after wanting to for a while now, I finally gave this album a listen, and I just finished it.

Honestly, I don't think I've ever related to an album this much before. I know that I definitely have a few mental problems, and this is the closest I've come to finding something that's like how my mental breakdowns are, but concentrated into music.

Just really glad this thing exists.
>>
It's terrible verging on unlistenable and you are not mentally ill you're just a sensitive cuck
>>
I am walking the cow
>>
>>74034880
listen to 1990 if you want to hear mental breakdowns in the form of gospel music
>>
>>74034926
Oh boy if you only knew hahahahaha

It's not like I ENJOY being like this.

Until you are covering your body in long hair, tape, and glue and going into public with incredibly long fingernails and obsessing over dental instruments and joint pain, and shaking alone in your room, wanting to crawl at the walls until you don't have anything left but sting sting stinging pain, you don't know mental illness.
>>
>>74034926
>cuck
How embarrassing can you get?
>>
>>74034926
What a great piece of music criticism you've managed to post
>>
>>74034980
I was hospitalised for 6 years in my twenties. I know plenty, kid.
>>
>>74034880
What's your mental illness?
>>
>>74034995
That sucks. Not a kid, by the way. I wish I were still in my teens, trust me. It was much easier to live with this shit back then.
>>
>>74035016
Haven't gone to see anybody and get diagnosed with anything yet, but I know I have some personality problems. It's almost obsessive to the point where I have more than 40 email accounts. I have some friends who know me as a few different people, but they don't know that.

Also some other stuff I can't really explain.
>>
>>74035065
Hmm... Interesting, is it like you don't know who you are at times? Or more like you don't feel comfortable in your own skin and get anxious?

You considered seeing a doctor man? I had depression for the longest time before I went to my doctors, and I regret not going earlier. I feel perfectly fine today.
>>
>>74035065
get off the internet for 6 months.
>>
>>74035100
A little bit of both. Sometimes I refuse to accept or believe anything about me in general, if it doesn't fit with something in another personality. I'm not too far gone though, considering I still have a hold on my base identity; like me as who I was born, how I actually am. That's why I say it is just not feeling comfortable sometimes.

Anyway, I did go to a doctor for depression stuff, and was on anti-depressants for almost 4 years in my teens. In the end, I really didn't like what it was doing to my brain. I just couldn't use my mind the way I wanted to anymore, so I slowly weened myself off.
>>
>>74034926
>>
>>74034926
Hehe, I just called him a cuck.. heh... that'll show him..
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.