[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I've got tapes >I've got c.d.'s >I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (124KB, 750x1125px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 750x1125px
>I've got tapes
>I've got c.d.'s
>I've got my Public Enemy
>My lilly white ass is tickled pink
>When I listen to the music that makes me think

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>74034636
He is such a hack goddamn.
Probably the worst successful lyricist ever
How did he get with such talented musicians?
>>
He's your typical SoCal libtard with white guilt.
The Power of Equality is still a fine song, though. So is most of the Peppers' output.
>>
>>74034636
I love him so much.
>>
File: 1500303893284.gif (2MB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
1500303893284.gif
2MB, 460x259px
>>74034636
really makes you think.
>>
Daily reminder that RHCP could've been one of the best bands out of the 90's if they didn't have Anthony as their vocalist/lyricist.
>>
>>74034888
I wonder how different things would've been if the rest of the band realised John was an infinitely better singer/songwriter and had him as a frontman instead
>>
CALIFORNIA REST IN PEACE
>>
>>74034949
Frusciante wouldn't have worked as the Chili's frontman to be fair.
>>
THAT LITTLE FAGGOT
>>
>>74034636
Fuck, that is cringe, but the rest of the album is 10/10 so I let it slide.
>>
>>74035272

This.

It's funny how hearing most Chili Peppers songs on the radio goes for me. I hear one of John's intro licks, enjoy it but then realize what's coming next, and switch to something else before Anthony shits all over the place.
>>
>those are actually the real lyrics
jesus
i thought this was one of those meme threads
>>
File: cave-nick-51b4840cd49a5.jpg (554KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cave-nick-51b4840cd49a5.jpg
554KB, 1000x1000px
>I’m forever near a stereo saying, ‘What the fuck is this garbage?’ And the answer is always the Red Hot Chili Peppers
>>
Anyone read his autobiography? His dad was a pimp and lost his virginity to one of his girls at like 11
He might not be the greatest vocalist but he lived the life of a rock star
>>
>>74036035
That's the beauty of Kiedis

He is a lyrical example of Poe's Law
>>
>tfw you're a better Kiedis than Kiedis
>>
LA LAKERS
CALIFORNIA
COCKS IN SOCKS CALIFORNIA GOTTA WARN YA
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.