[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how can anyone top this this year lana's back and she's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

how can anyone top this this year
lana's back and she's better than ever
>>
richard dawson - peasant
>>
>>74029041
Is it out?
>>
>>74029129
officially on friday, got leaked like always
>>
>>74029162
Oh, ok.

Question for real anons who've heard it. (No shills plz) How much propaganda is there? I know three of the first singles had inane rap parts tacked on to them, and BLACKED videos/artwork. Is that the extent of it or is there more?

I'm a fan btw. I just no longer believe '''they''' are going to let any media/culture out without propagandizing it or at least vulgarizing it.
>>
album is trash, this is coming from someone who loves ultraviolence. guests add absolutely nothing except for breaking any sort of cohesion the album was going for. trap beats and rap dudes....fuck off, this is the very definition of selling out. garbage
>>
>>74029436
Imo, she didn't have a choice. There is no freedom of expression in American media right now. Especially not on fucking (((Interscope))).

But I don't blame LDR anymore than I nlame the Always Sunny guys for all the propaganda from last season.

Other than the neanderthalic parts from the fake rappers, is there anything else that will make me wretch?
>>
>>74029270
that's pretty much all and it's on the first half of the album only, the second half is different from the released songs and has more of an ultraviolence/honeymoon vibe compared to the first half, it's more about politics and stuff too. you might not like cherry tho since she's randomly throwing in fucks and bitch
>>
>>74029504
I'm can handle some fucks and bitches. I'm not some pearl clutching cartoon.

I was just wondering if there would be like songs about 'genderless societies' or 'transgender restrooms' like they quite obviously forced guys like FJM and Mark Kozelek into making.
>>
>>74029500
if you care about lyrics, gone are the nostalgic lolita role play stuff. instead you are treated with more optimism and "SJW" stuff. desu i dont really care lyrics as much, it's the production and tacked on guests that kill it for me. listen to summer bummer and then cruel world and you'll ask yourself what the hell happened. it could've very well have been auerbach that made ultraviolence so good, i don't know
>>
>>74029547
What do you mean by SJW stuff?

I kind of got the impression that LDR was not being a good goy and the 'industry' wasn't happy w/ her.
>>
what really pisses me off, from the pitchfork interview
>If you’re happier these days, what do you think when you hear an old lyric from an old record, like, “He hit me and it felt like a kiss,” from “Ultraviolence”?

>I don’t like it. I don’t. I don’t sing it. I sing “Ultraviolence” but I don’t sing that line anymore.

jesus christ, that triggers me to no end
>>
>>74029541
it's more about america/trump, being strong/proud as a woman and being happy
>>
>>74029762
Does she mention Trump by name? What does she say/reference?
>>
>>74029041
It's horrible, stop forcing this talentless cunt.
>>
>>74029795
no, never directly
this is what lana said
''Are we running out of time with this person at the helm of a ship? Will it crash? In my mind, the lyrics were a reminder not to shut down or shut off, or just don’t talk about things. It was more like stay vigilant and keep dancing. Stay awake.''
>>
>the weeknd
>playboi carti
>two asap rocky tracks
>sean lennon

no, it's not good
>>
>>74029917
Tbf

>Are we running out of time with this person at the helm of a ship?

Could mean two very different things.

I sometimes take her ambiguity as a sign that she's not really free to say or do whatever she wants. Which she has def hinted at. As have others.
>>
File: qsVmBMd.png (316KB, 578x304px) Image search: [Google]
qsVmBMd.png
316KB, 578x304px
i can't stop listening to get free
>>
>>74029041
Her only good projects were Born To Die and Paradise, and Ultraviolence had a few decent moments

But everything else she's done is complete trash, especially this new album which is by far her worst project to date
>>
>>74029581
Artists often dislike work they've done before
>>
>>74031051
it's always funny when /mu/ says btd was her best work, shows how stupid you are
>>
>>74031204
BTD is her best. Ultraviolence's lyrics are terrible mostly.
>>
File: 2.png (1MB, 1050x898px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
1MB, 1050x898px
>>74031281
xd
>>
>>74029436
Yeah Ultraviolence is her best and this album is too much like Born to Die to be any good. Did like one of the ASAP Rocky songs though... Summer Bummer iirc.
>>
>>74029270
Just don't listen to the album it's not for you bud
>>
>>74031204
Much of her best stuff is still unreleased. I don't know why she doesn't just put on some of them out instead of making new music. She has a least enough quality unreleased tracks to make a great double album.
>>
>>74029795
"I never voted for Donald Trump
He's not my president
I never voted for a horrible chump
It was her turn, heaven sent"
>>
>>74031339
she doesn't like most of it anymore
>>
>>74029436 she'll never top ultraviolence. It's sad cause that's probs my 2nd favorite album. I think Dan Auerbach is what really made that work and she didn't even like working with him. It's all downhill from here.
>>
>>74029541
How were FJM and Mark Kozelek forced into talking bout this?
>>
>>74029270
glad i'm not the only one who had this question
>>
>>74029041
she is qt
>>
>>74029541
>they quite obviously forced
>>>/x/
>>
so who's gonna be a good Australian and post a 320 link when it's out?
>>
[spoiler] Where's the FLAC? [/spoiler]
>>
File: 1464449580209.jpg (50KB, 600x640px) Image search: [Google]
1464449580209.jpg
50KB, 600x640px
>>74029547
>nostalgic lolita role play
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.