[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best "underrated" song by The Beatles?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: Two of Us.gif (611KB, 245x188px) Image search: [Google]
Two of Us.gif
611KB, 245x188px
What is the best "underrated" song by The Beatles? I gotta say it's The Two of Us. Great song. In fact most of Let It Be is great, even though a lot of people complain about the production.
>>
>>74028634
I've Just Seen a Face

Same answer as "what's their best song?"
>>
is Let It Be naked worth listening to?
>>
I've Got a Feeling
>>
Revolution 9
>>
File: beatles.jpg (405KB, 856x1280px) Image search: [Google]
beatles.jpg
405KB, 856x1280px
Blue Jay Way.
The Inner Light (My favorite song, btw).

I love all the Beatles songs, but Harrison's experimental songs are God tier.
>>
>>74028704
No, only if your a die hard. The best "corrected" Let it Be was compiled by a fan who runs the blog albums that never were. He has one titled Get Back. It's the one I usually listen to.
>>
File: naked.jpg (125KB, 721x721px) Image search: [Google]
naked.jpg
125KB, 721x721px
>>74028704
Yes. It's far superior to the original Let It Be.
>>
>>74028998
Listen to the one I mention here >>74028991
>>
Hey bulldog or long and winding road
>>
>>74028634
Two of Us is amazing. They have a lot of underrated songs. But if I had to choose it'd be It's All Too Much.
>>
Blue Jay Way, crazy psych George song of MMT
>>
and your bird can sing
>>
You Won't See Me is the best song on Rubber Soul and easily a Top 5 Beatles song.
>>
>>74028634
It Won't Be Long
>>
>>74029059
I have. It lacks the corrected production of naked. That's the thing that makes naked so much better.
>>
>>74028704
No. Listen to the full sessions.
>>
>>74029469
But the whole point of Let it Be was supposed to be getting back to their live studio recording before, and just performing in single takes and accepting them "warts and all." It's fine if you're not into that, but that version of Get Back is certainly closer to their original intent.
>>
>>74029456
Fucking this, why does no ever recognize how great it is?
>>
File: 1374541985696.jpg (14KB, 315x329px) Image search: [Google]
1374541985696.jpg
14KB, 315x329px
>mfw I prefer the original Long and Winding Road over the naked "fixed" version

Also Back to the USSR is underrated as fuck.
>>
is The Word underrated? I don't see it talked about often, but it's my favourite song on Rubber Soul
>>
>>74030219
same, phil spector is a loon, but he's a great producer
>>
Top 5 underrated:

Only a Northern Song
Hey Bulldog
Rain
You Won't See Me
Getting Better
>>
>>74030402
>Only a Northern Song
Wait no.
I meant It's All Too Much
>>
>>74030420
There you go. Good boy.
>>
Either "Anna (Go to Him)" or "I Don't Want to Spoil the Party".
>>
Maxwell's Silver Hammer.
>>
>>74028634
misery
>>
For No One
>>
>>74031283
>Anna
For sure, my favorite PPM song.
>>
File: 1489400497617.jpg (112KB, 750x746px) Image search: [Google]
1489400497617.jpg
112KB, 750x746px
Hey Bulldog
I've Got a Feeling
And I Love Her
Girl
Anna
Long Long Long
You Won't See Me
>>
>>74028634
>best underrrated song

Revolution 9 by fucking far
>>
Think For Yourself

>>74031491
>>
>>74031491
>le so randumb xD
It's shit alongside Tomorrow Never Knows
>>
>>74031531
Don't go full retard anon
>>
She Said She Said
>>
>>74028634
Across the universe
>>
Dig A Pony, the stammering of the "I-I-I-I" and the "ALL I WANT IS YOOOU" compliment each other very very well
>>
>>74032348
I feel like in an odd kind of way all the songs on Let It Be are underrated. I like all of the songs on the album a lot but for some reason as a collection of songs the album doesn't hold up all that well.
>>
Let It Be is actually Beatles Best Album as a whole, and the production is great, Paul is just butthurt at Phil for turning Winding Road into art
>>
tomorrow never knows is patricians choice of best beatles track
>>
Should have known better
>>
Within You and Without You
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.