[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>religiously listen to music 4 years ago >begin to lose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 4wx8EcIA.jpg (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
4wx8EcIA.jpg
42KB, 512x512px
>religiously listen to music 4 years ago
>begin to lose interest after trap rap picks up
>Yeezus and Barter 6 ruined music for me

Anyone else here like this? I find it hard to listen to anything that isn't some sort of Boards of Canada or Vaporwave mix on youtube.
>>
It's time to dive into patriciancore

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ah7jZeMas70
>>
>>74020786
No because I don't get my music exclusively from fucking Fantano
>>
>>74020786
You could try The Residents or some shit.
>>
File: IMG_4752.jpg (32KB, 194x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4752.jpg
32KB, 194x300px
>Fantanocore and normie hip hop is all music
>>
>>74020826
I kinda meant it in a sense that I stopped coming to this board after those catastrophes
>>
>Boards of Canada or Vaporwave mix on youtube.
These are the type of people who call you a pleb LOL
>>
>>74020835
/mu/ has always been entry-level music "fan"
>>
>>74020877
This place was fine before 2012
>>
>>74020899
No it wasn't lol, back then you were new so it seemed good, it's the same music now just with different FotM albums
>>
>>74020805
thanks anon, this is an incredible composition.
>>
>>74020941
>It's an I listen to music more seriously and better than you so fuck off argument

never change /mu/
>>
>>74021086
No it wasn't you stupid dumb cunt
>>
>>74020786
Personally, learning to play music and reading history has kept me interested for over ten years straight, and I don't think it'll stop any time soon. You can learn to appreciate gritty hardcore punk, jazz, art-music, ambient synth, all at the same time. To believe that there is nothing out there that you will enjoy beyond what you already know is arrogance and cowardice.

Don't be so scared of change. You'll most likely revisit all the things you've loved and see new things in them.
>>
>>74020826
How many posters of this dude do you have plastered up on your ceiling in your greasy bedroom?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.