[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gucci Mane has an IQ way above the level of genius. For entertainment,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: gucci.jpg (70KB, 970x886px) Image search: [Google]
gucci.jpg
70KB, 970x886px
Gucci Mane has an IQ way above the level of genius.

For entertainment, he watches the films of Fassbinder, Herzog, Truffaut, Godard, Bertolucci, Mallick amongst other even more obscure artists. Long known as an avid reader of philosophy he has mentioned Baudrillard, Debord, Hegel and Sartre among his inspirations.

He understands the hypocrisy of contemporary morality and street culture and has exploited it to become a millionaire.
>>
>>74019670
He & Sasha Grey should copulate for the betterment of mankind.
>>
>>74019670
Bitch, I'm Gucci Mane, you heard that I go coco-loco
So much money that my pitbull got a diamond choker
I'm on a yacht, me and my plug, and yeah, we playin' poker
Sippin' coladas, smokin' ganja, he's a heavy smoker
I started right here in the city, they call me a loco
I rob you blind and burn the money like the fuckin' Joker
And if you don't believe me, ask these hoes at Strokers
So much money in the air, can't even see the sofa
So much kush smoke in the air, I can't help but smell the odor
They say I cook so many deuces my arm need a motor
Half a pint in the Mountain Dew, now that's a dirty soda
And I sell so many chickens, think I work for Kroger

Yes he is a genius
>>
>>74019670
Good for him. He's still dumb enough to a facial tattoo of fucking ice cream. Also, nice spicy pasta, mane.
>>
>>74019670
>He understands the hypocrisy of contemporary morality and street culture

pretty sure even most moms know this by now
>>
gook
>>
>>74019702
That's what the people want to listen to
>>
>>74019888
:o
>>
>>74019712
bet you couldn't even pronounce 'baudrillard'
>>
>>74020090
boʊdriːˈɑːr
>>
>>74019702
That's a fantastic verse with a brilliant rhyme scheme. Gucci really is a top 5 rapper but nobody credits him much for his skill.

His influence and talent spotting ability sure, but he's got a lot skill as a straight up rapper. Like the first verse of Aggressive.
>>
brrrrrrrrrrrrrr-aap
>>
>>74019670
I can almost guarentee you that this thug is up to no good. He probably has gone to prison or jail multiple times & is a bad guy
>>
>>74021237
martin luther king went to jail too idiot!!!!!
>>
>>74020850
aap is dutch for monkey you racist piece of shit
>>
>>74022276
nice catch my mammal
>>
>>74019670
I don't believe you. Something about him... he just looks very dumb!
>>
>>74019670
>Gucci Mane isn't the best rapper of all tim-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuBbGyWSc-c

um sweetie...
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.