[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are post-punk and underground techno fans so much more vain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 1

File: 1498468804088.jpg (25KB, 532x320px) Image search: [Google]
1498468804088.jpg
25KB, 532x320px
Why are post-punk and underground techno fans so much more vain and fashion focused than any other music fan? You''ll note that 75% of /fa/ likes post-punk and minimal techno most.
>>
>>74016086
Because they actually care about aesthetics. Why do you think they're listening to post-punk and minimal techno in the first place?
>>
>>74016156
But literally everyone who isn't a cargo shorts wearing basement dweller cares about aesthetics, why are these people so especially bad for it?
>>
>>74016163
>But literally everyone who isn't a cargo shorts wearing basement dweller cares about aesthetics,
let's see what you wore today then nerd
>>
>>74016176
Cargo shorts in my basement, duh.
>>
>>74016086
It's not just /pol/ and /b/ apparently.
>>>/fa/
>>
>>74016176
a fairly decent navy jaeger suit, with a plain white ralph lauren deress shirt, and blue suede tommy hilfiger shoes - i was at work.

you?
>>
/fa/ and anyone into "street wear" listen exclusively to Kendrick and Lil Uzi and other ironically ignorant trap shit.
>>
>>74016198
shit i hope this is bait son
>>
>>74016086
>You''ll note that 75% of /fa/ likes post-punk and minimal techno most.
no they don't. its just entry lvl shit they namedrop for attention.
>>
>>74016198
why does everyone who has a hate boner for /fa/--garbage board as it may be--dress like reddit?

also this>>74016225
>>
>>74016242
Adults have better things to do than drop their parents' $400 on a cut-up Supreme shirt
>>
>>74016198
no wonder nobody likes you
>>
>giving a shit about clothes
>ever
Only insecure fuckwits who want to peacock do that
>>
Because Morrisey & the whole punk "Give zero shits in a try hard way". Mixed with the gay dance culture in which men act like peacocks for the D.
>>
>>74016261
sorry that you're poor anon
>>
>>74016354
hi child
>>
>>74016086
Here's a little IQ test for you OP:

All of /fa/ are into post punk. Therefore all of post-punk listeners are /fa/.

Is this statement true or false you drooling retard?
>>
>>74016354
You'll notice that peacocks have more sex than you.
>>
>>74016412
>You'll notice that peacocks have more sex than you.
im sure fucking fat chicks is well rewarding.
>>
>>74016396
They might not use the board, but the embody the spirit.
>>
>>74016412
I don't pay attention attention to the mating patterns of birds sorry
>>
>>74016412
If you need to dress real fancy to get laid, I don't want to imagine what you look like
>>
>>74016386
spent all my paycheck on em er shoes fuck food
GONNA GET SOOOOOOOO MUUUUCH PUSSY BRUH
>>
>really really likes post-punk
>has no particular interest in clothes
???? I don't think there's a direct connection.
>>
>>74016420
I determine you IQ to be in the double digits.
>>
>>74016086
Don't know but I like post-punk, minimal synth and industrial/dub techno and I care about fashion so you might be onto something.

>>74016156
Also I work as an architect.
>>
>>74016441
You're really mishandling that active tone fellow employee mmmmm
>>
>>74016441
Emotional and social IQ are objectively more valuable anyway, people who care about triple digit IQs are autists who are good at math but still get paid less than someone who is charming
>>
>>74016461
post your bank account balance right now.
>>
>>74016461
If your IQ is sub 100 you are legally classified as retarded
>>
>>74016435
t. poorfag
>>
>>74016474
*error*
*error*
*malfunctioning ship back to manufacturer* *malfunctioning ship back to manufacturer*
>>
>>74016492
Why do you type like a retard fresh from reddit.com?
>>
>it's another jealous poorfags episode
>>
>>74016528
you make money so you don't have to care about clothes and other dumb shit are you retarded?
>>
>>74016519
I'd have to ask you how you can so easily identify reddit unless you've spent a substantial amount of time there dear dear anon
>>
>>74016528
>>
>>74016552
post your bank account balance right now..
>>
>>74016552
Because your typing patters are unnatural and absolutely fucking gay.
>>
I like Post-Punk & if I had the money I would describe my style as Richard Roundtree in Shaft meets Ryan Gosling suave ass.
>>
>>74016563
.. th is o mean im ANGERY
.. . .. NOT BRAILLE
>>
>>74016554
>>
>>74016571
umm homophobia isn't something to toss around lightly sweetie :) let's try and be more courteous next time :))
>>
>>74016207
>ironically ignorant trap shit
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>74016461
lol this fucking meme, just because some autist can make math in his head it doesn't mean shit

real triple digit IQs are completely outside of the rat race for good
>>
>>74016412
you know who has more sex than you and me?
slum pre-teens

right now, in this very instant, at least 1million 12 year olds are having a cocaine fueled harem-orgy, you know how they are dressed? they have socks, flip-flops, shorts, and a non-ironical directv promotional shirt
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.