[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>He fell for the stereo meme ALL MUSIC should be in mono

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: revolver beatles.jpg (582KB, 1500x1493px) Image search: [Google]
revolver beatles.jpg
582KB, 1500x1493px
>He fell for the stereo meme
ALL MUSIC should be in mono prove me wrong
>>
Why do you like flat music
>>
but what if im high as fuck
>>
>>74011032
What if it's mixed in stereo first
>>
File: cover.jpg (91KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
91KB, 1000x1000px
I would agree that most beatles albums are better in mono but the white album has to be in stereo or its garbage.
>>
>>74011089
Listen to Pet Sounds and Back to Mono and tell me that mono is flat
>>
>>74011440
I only listen to the stereo version of pet sounds.
>>
>>74011535
WOW
>>
>>74011032
>he listens to recorded music
Op, a one eared man who listens to surround sound... I prefer reading about music, listening to it cheapens the artists effort.
>>
>>74011280
I LIKE the mono version of The White Album.
Some of the songs are better in stereo,I'll grant yu that, but I like the noticeable differences on a lot of the songs on the mono version, like the airplane noises on Back In The U.S.S.R. or the pigs oinking on Piggies and birds chirping on Blackbird. Of course While My Guitar Gently Weeps sounds like it was recorded on a worn out tape, and Don't Pass Me By is speeded up, and Helter Skelter is cut short, but it DOES have a slightly longer introduction. Whatever. I like both versions equally.
>>
>>74011551
I know what you mean. I feel like music in and of itself is not actually art, nor are the musicians even the true artists. The true artist is somebody who has the intelligence to properly appreciate the sounds, analyze them, and share their observations with the world, somebody like Piero Scaruffi, for example. The critic is the true artist, in my opinion.
>>
>>74011657
So true. Picasso would not matter if nobody looked at his paintings. Curt Cobain would NOT have wrote "negative creep" if he didn't care. A true creep feels like shit but tells nobody until it wells up and ruins the lives of the people around him. Much like music is a dead end for the person who creates it, but creates such joy for the people who listen and read about it.
>>
>>74011631
The extra noises in Back in the USSR are essential to me.
>>
>>74011032
>not listening to music in 5.1 surround
Fucking plebs
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.