[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tupac deserved to die. He picked a fight with a known gang member

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: tp1.jpg (142KB, 500x658px) Image search: [Google]
tp1.jpg
142KB, 500x658px
Tupac deserved to die. He picked a fight with a known gang member who was known for killing people and not much else. Orlando Anderson had multiple bodies on his gun already and even took a few 7.62X39s and lived for fucks sake. He was well known as THE guy you don't fuck with, and Tupac thought it was a good idea to beat the shit out of him over a chain snatching that didn't even concern him. Orlando Anderson never attacked Tupac, yet 2pac thought it was good idea to attack him for some dumb reason. He poked a bear and got exactly what people who poke bears get.

Spare me the conspiracy garbage. The minute he beat up Orlando Anderson he was a dead man walking, even if the gay jewish illuminati CIA killed him, he wouldn't have lived more than a few weeks after the assault at the MGM.
>>
I don't know that much about it desu, so I'll just take your word for it
>>
>>74007990
Ok mom
>>
>>74008031
Oh except for saying he "deserved to die" just because he stood up to a gang member. You can say he shouldn't be surprised he got killed, but that doesn't mean he deserved it
>>
>I hear Brenda's got a baby, but I wore a rubber on my dick
>Damn shame, my mama's gonna fuckin flip
>"Well that's your problem, you didn't have to rape her bro"
>But it was midnight and she was lookin like a fuckin hoe

>They got me trapped, can barely walk my way to church
>Without a kid harassing me, touching me and asking for my signature
>Pen out, this nigga say he 6 years old, so I grab my .44
>Unload it on his ass, now he dead and cold

Such a poet.
>>
>>74008188
LIAR!
Tupac used a .380 to kill that six year old. He was too short and small to handle the recoil of a .44
>>
File: nice_try.jpg (52KB, 625x560px) Image search: [Google]
nice_try.jpg
52KB, 625x560px
>>74008188
Not even real lyrics.
>>
>>74008188
>I hear brendas got a baby
>well I got a bullet
>finger on the trigger aim at the sky and pull it
>A dead six year old shocks the whole community
>when I'm done laughing then i'll think of an apology
>>
>>74008061
didn't he kill a six year old kid?
>>
>>74008061
He didn't "stand up" to a gang member. he beat up a gang member in an unprovoked assault.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.