[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Blink 182 were not born to think, they were born to rock.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1495372985994.jpg (32KB, 600x586px) Image search: [Google]
1495372985994.jpg
32KB, 600x586px
> Blink 182 were not born to think, they were born to rock.
Why does anybody cite this Italian man again?
>>
>>74006269
i'm not sure your complaint
being born to rock and not to think is a compliment
if you consider the source.........................
>>
>>74006269
>never rated any of their albums above a 6
He already hates them
>>
>>74006319
>.........................
>.......................
>.............
>......
Why?
>>
>>74006372
it's what thinking looks like
duh
you'd probably rather see what rocking looks like
but you couldn't handle it
>>
>>74006417
You type like an underage or a faggot either way lurk more.
>>
>>74006481
your posturing newfaggotry is unbearably transparent
>>
>>74006269

>The rock opera American Idiot (Reprise, 2004) is a verbose expression of these former punks' view of the world. They had never been particularly literate, and now they want to rely mainly on the lyrics. It sounds like a really bad idea, but it they manage to turn it upside down. These analyze the USA from both the political (explicit) and the sociological (subtle) viewpoints. Green Day are no Clash and they are no Kinks, but they are clever enough not to try to be. Their rock opera is different from its noble ancestors precisely because it does not try to be ambitious. They shun venom (ideology) as well as humour (satire). They simply tell it like it is, like a young man of their generation feels it is.

This is supposed to be the top patrician of the world?
>>
>>74006269

He is such a goof. His website is literally the blind leading the blind.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.