[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ain't no body fucking with T! I like how this is like all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

Ain't no body fucking with T!

I like how this is like all the best bits of Frank Ocean, Earl Sweatshirt, Wolf and Kung-Fu Kenny all combined into one sweat album.

What do youthink?
>>
>>74005969
Mega link? Archives currently show search down for me.
>>
File: 1461115590529.png (22KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1461115590529.png
22KB, 300x250px
>>74005969
>tfw can't upvote this post
>>
>>74005969
does "kung fu kenny" bother anyone else? its super annoying. i hate when people say it.
>>
I need the real 320 so bad
>>
this album is actually really bad by almost any objective level. and i actually like tyler.

the instrumentals are sooo boring, it's like he found one soul sample and poorly copied it every track.

lyrically it's not good either, he gets through like one verse of almost saying something, then has these terrible choruses loaded with features to make them seem credible.

the two good songs are garden shed and see you again, also the gayest, and that's no accident. the rest is filler.

i mean he's really pulling from scraps creatively at this point...he can't just turn around and make an ornate r&b album with the same dog and pony show of production that was almost acceptable when he was seen as a DIY buzz rapper

this is attempting to be a big artistic statement, and it's just "bruh i'm gay" over really, really cheesy instrumentals and half-assed hooks. it would be embarrassing if i didn't know he is just pulling a fast one on the media to pay off his accountants
>>
>>74007275
This makes me feel bad for liking the album. I feel like I was wrong. I've already told people I thought the album was catchy. When they hear it officially they probably won't like it. They know more about this hip-hop stuff than me. I feel like a fucking idiot. I shouldn't have said anything.

It's just I don't have a lot going for me. I'm essentially a joke in my circle of friends. So I got really excited when I listened to this album before everyone else. I saw a post here saying it was "god tier" and "10/10" so I just assumed it was great. I listened to it, and really did find it catchy, but then I told everyone that I thought it was super catchy. They aren't even Tyler fans, but now they're going to listen to it with my rec. They listen to tons of music, and I don't know shit about it, so this was sort of my chance to be part of my group of friends. I don't think they're going to like it. I dunno. One thing is it makes me look like a poser. Two is it makes me look ignorant as fuck.

Do you think that maybe there's some cuts here that are actually kinda catchy outside those two?
>>
>>74007399
bruh, please don't look at music as a way to recommend something to make you look cool.

this is what devalues and meme-ifies stuff. if you truly enjoy tyler, then who gives a fuck if i don't. i do listen to a shit ton of stuff and would verbally disagree with you, but i would never say you *shouldn't* enjoy something. the people who do that are asshole hipsters.

if you want to add to the dialogue of what music matters, listen to more music. and don't worry what the fuck people think. we're all huge fucking nerds on /mu/, but some of us are elitist nerds. don't listen to elitists, and definitely don't listen to elitists who think they have good taste but can't say why.
>>
>>74007399
Do you have autism, by any chance
>>
>>74007399
>>74007557
This. The only thing that would make you a poser is if you pretend to like or dislike something because you're "supposed" to.

I like plenty of shit that people hate, and I hate a lot of stuff people love, and that's fine. What matters isn't what you like, but if you're able to articulate why you like or dislike something.

If your only criticisms of something are that it's "reddit/tumblr/pleb/other buzzword" or if you only like something because you're told you should, you're just being a trendhopping bitch.

Like what you like, man.
>>
>>74007275
Idk if I agree with you at all. I really enjoy When the Flowers Bloom, Boredom, 911/Mr. Lonely, November, Glitter and those songs you mentioned.
I agree some of the instrumentals are boring, the closing track being the worst offender (which is really bad considering it's an instrumental track lol) But this album has a really comfy overall feeling to it, and I've been enjoying it pretty thoroughly. I'd take it's production over TPAB any day of the week.
>>
>dude isn't this album great, haha?
>*literally one person on a mongolian bird watching forum disagrees*
>FUCK I made a mistake liking this, I was just trying to look cool in front of my friends, but now they'll see yet again how FUCKING LAME I am, FUCK
I've never seen such a genuine poser before.
>>
>>74006555
Yeah it's cringe as fuck
>>
>>74006472
kys rebbit
>>
Is there an actual FLAC/320 release yet?
>>
>>74007275
>>74007399
This board needs to be shut down.
>>
>>74005969
all the best bits of Frank, Earl, Wolf and Kendrick Kenny and none of tyler
>>
File: 1471402715943.jpg (64KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1471402715943.jpg
64KB, 640x640px
>>74008945

lmao
>>
File: 1500373154708.jpg (358KB, 1600x1065px) Image search: [Google]
1500373154708.jpg
358KB, 1600x1065px
Admit it, if Tyler hadn't came out as gay this album would've been panned HARD.
>>
>>74009189

the album is getting panned BECAUSE of the gay stuff

https://consequenceofsound.net/2017/07/album-review-tyler-the-creator-scum-fuck-flower-boy/

also musically it is by far his best regardless of the gay stuff
>>
>>74009211
>delusion
the post
>>
>>74009189

context matters in an album
>>
>>74009259

?
>>
>>74009211
>review of a leaked album
Kek, zero credibility
>>
File: IMG_0764.jpg (64KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0764.jpg
64KB, 720x720px
>>74009211
>Biased review of a leak.
Fuck this bitch.
>>
>>74008945
When I read this thread along with some others today I was thinking the same thing. jeez fuck this
>>
This is one of his weakest album compared to Bastard and wolf. Where they are harder hitting and bolder. It just feels like a bunch of B tracks
>>
>>74007557
>>74007808
Responding seriously to bait
summers here
>>
Is See You Again the most beautiful song of the year or what?
>>
WELL IT AIN'T NO EASY GRAB, THEY GOT T!
>>
This is just a 5 or 6 out of 10 t bh
>>
>>74005969
>>74006555
>>74007275
>>74007399
>>74007557
>>74007808

Cringe thread
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.