[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this guy used to be my biggest idol. now hes a washed up lunatic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: AphexTwin.jpg (19KB, 300x373px) Image search: [Google]
AphexTwin.jpg
19KB, 300x373px
this guy used to be my biggest idol. now hes a washed up lunatic talking about chemtrails and shit. You would think after releasing all his backlog we would get some next lvl tunes. but nah
fucking shame he had to tarnish his legacy this way.
>>
what the fuck are you on making these threads
calm down son
>>
how is his legacy tarnished? Fuck off back to pitchfork, if you think he's so weird. This board isn't for normies like you
>>
bait post, but I genuinely believe he ruined his mystique.
>>
>>74004598
>talking about chemtrails and shit
sauce?
>>
>>74004677
>Fuck off back to pitchfork, if you think he's so weird.
are you kidding me pard?
i've been a loyal fan longer than u learned how to take a piss
>>
>>74004690
on the other hand all the "thousands of tracks stacked in his basement" rumors that have been circulating during the years of his absence turned out to be true
>>
>>74004598
Prob. never would have heard of this dude had he been in the US

haven't listened to EVERYTHING the dude has made, but many could do it

Or maybe that's the producer of 12 years in me talking
>>
>>74004598
The reality is that production technology increased dramatically, so what was once progressive and unique is now watered down and boring. That's why releasing catalogs of music you made in the 90s is not an effective method. He became obsolete.
>>
>>74004911
This. Electronic music is the most worthless music there is.
>>
>>74004700
SoundCloud comments
>>
>>74004864
Show us a track of yours that's at least half as good as any aphex track, mr producer of 12 years.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.