[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I keep trying to find something wrong with this album but I just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: a3388720048_10.jpg (291KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a3388720048_10.jpg
291KB, 1200x1200px
I keep trying to find something wrong with this album but I just can't do it.

Can you?
>>
Whats your final score for this album?
>>
>>74001529
9/10
It's not a perfect 10 because it's not an absolutely amazing life-changing experience but I can't find anything really wrong with it.
It's intrinsically perfect.
>>
Love these guys. Their 1st album is better imo.

Anybody got similar recs besides Frank (Just Frank)?
>>
File: lifeshardandthenyoudie).jpg (106KB, 640x611px) Image search: [Google]
lifeshardandthenyoudie).jpg
106KB, 640x611px
>>74001508

I don't remember It's Immaterial having an album by that name
>>
Holy shit you guys really will viral anything as long as there's a cute girl on the cover. Jesus Christ y'all are easy.
>>
Just decided to listen to it because of this thread.

What the fuck you guys, its the same generic Unearthly Pleasures synth rehash thats been happening for the last 3 decades. Theres nothing particularly offensive or unpleasant about the album, but its stale and boring as fuck.
>>
>>74003740
Excuse me, Unknown Pleasures, I dont know what im talking about.
>>
I liked it a lot, but the songs that aren't Iron Lung or Woods are a little forgettable
>>
>>74003864
They all sound the same, but that doesn't bother me since it's good.
>>
Honestly think the only weakness is the lameness of the some of the lyrics, it's good that he's difficult to decipher. I think this album is better than the earlier one. I really enjoy that it isn't a total copy of older stuff in the genre, I really hope he's able to continue.
>>
>>74001508
>but I just can't do it.
i'd say the main problem is that it's so derivative of the bands that influenced it (the cure/new order). other than that though it's a really great and enjoyable album
>>
also love this youtube poster's video for the album -
https://youtu.be/uI7PLmJkpQw

this video editor is great, check out their channel!
>>
>>74005035
ugh, don't see how they can keep from being banned again with videos like this new one, with a looped close-up of a model's butt hole.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73dAJeCX4fU
>>
This is recommended for me on YouTube constantly
>>
>>74003560
This.
This album is generic, and not charming enough to let it get away with how generic it is.
>>
>>74001508
This is sort of like "whatever." It exists but who really cares? The whole release sounds and more importantly feels incredibly redundant. I mean I get it. You're a huge Joy Division and New Order fan. Who isn't? I love the sound of the bass played along those somber synths as much as the next guy. But, if I wanted to listen to Joy Division or New Order I would just put one of their records on. I'd much rather listen to the original innovators do it themselves then listen to these blatant rehashings that come across totally uninspired and insipid. It takes a true visionary to make the gloomy sound even more bleak than it already is and this just sounds dishonest.
>>
>>74001508
Simple.
It's made by Americans.
>>
What genre is this? Shoegaze?
>>
>>74001508
It's just another Joy Division derivative. What's so special about it?
>>
>>74005499
new wave/synthpop/post punk
>>
>>74005883
Is there a memechart for this genres?
>>
>>74006064
You could try lurking a lil famjam
>>
>>74006775
I get tired of /mu/ quickly desu senpai
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.