[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Roger Waters /our guy/? >The war of words over Radiohead’s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1476589092874.png (748KB, 664x886px) Image search: [Google]
1476589092874.png
748KB, 664x886px
Is Roger Waters /our guy/?

>The war of words over Radiohead’s scheduled gig in Tel Aviv on Wednesday night (July 19) has intensified. Former Pink Floyd bassist Roger Waters has accused the band of “whining” as elsewhere film director Ken Loach has been labeled a “hypocrite” for showing his films in Israel.

>Campaigners are calling on the band to cancel the gig as part of an ongoing cultural boycott of the country because of it foreign policy over Palestine.

>As previously reported on Gigwise, I, Daniel Blake director Ken Loach said of the band’s decision to play Israel: “I don’t know who is advising Radiohead, but their stubborn refusal to engage with the many critics of their ill-advised concert in Tel Aviv suggests to me that they only want to hear one side - the one that supports apartheid. Radiohead need to decide if they stand with the oppressed or with the oppressor.”

wtf I hate Rajewhead now
>>
>>73999904
Radiohead have been shilling 'global warming' for years.

Why is everyone suddenly so surprised they're zionist puppets?
>>
File: Roger Waters.jpg (35KB, 510x284px) Image search: [Google]
Roger Waters.jpg
35KB, 510x284px
>73 years old
>still whinging about Israel
hell be fine
>>
>>74000003
global warming is a threat you mong, it has nothing to do with zionism
>>
>>74000019
Sure thing Schlomo. It's super serial.
>>
>>73999904
Like Waters I also hate Jews but I think he's being unreasonable here
>>
>>74000081
You shills could not be more obvious.

Israel is a criminal state.

Radiohead are prob being extorted/blackmailed anyway.
>>
>>74000114
Stay mad, goyim.
>>
>>73999904
Palestinians are just as shitty as the Jews are, why do people keep picking sides?
>>
I agree with Thom's one statement on it, which was something like "Playing in a country is not the same as supporting its government."

Don't know how these things ever got conflated. You roll in, you play music for some ordinary people, you leave. You didn't help any sort of regime by doing this. If you want to argue that you're giving them notoriety, no one would have even noticed that Radiohead stopped there on their tour if the detractors hadn't made such a big deal out of it. It would have been a footnote on someone's Radiohead 2017 Tour t-shirt.
>>
>>74000448
>what are taxes
>>
>>74000494
as a uk citizen you pay tax in the uk on money earned overseas
you then have to claim that back from the country you worked in, but eventually you get it back
>>
>>74001159
pretty sure that israelis paid shekels for their tickets not pound sterling.
>>
>>74001367
but that money was in israel already
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.