[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is charles manson /mu/core? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpx 4ODP35VQ

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

is charles manson /mu/core?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpx4ODP35VQ
>>
>>73997471

HE COME TO ME WITH MONEY IN HIS HAND
>>
>>73997479

HE OFFERED ME I DIDNT ASK HIM
>>
>>73997479
Wow you heard the Death Grips CD! Congrats!
>>
>>73997471
The whole album is GOAT!
What would've happened if A) The Beach Boys DIDN'T rip him off and re-wrote one of his songs, and B) If he DID secure a recording contract and became a rich and famous rock and roll star..........

Really makes you think.........!!!
>>
>>73997471
He ruined Dennis Wilson's life. Fuck him.
>>
>>73997523
Dennis ruined his own life.
>>
He was so hot holy shit.
>>
Do you feel mad? do you feel blame? do you feel like wooshhggaagflangretchgethchgettchflangbluaghg
>>
>>73997552
Bro he was a mangly midget creepy guy.
>>
>>73997535
False.
>>
>>73997579
at least the face
i don't know about his body
>>
>>73997471
yeah he's about as /mu/core as Jeffery is to /ck/
>>
>>73997593
but his music is unironically pretty good, dahmer just ate people
>>
>>73997595
dahmer could have made bretty gud people meals, they probably weren't anything special though.

If this guy's trying to devalue art because of the artist than he should neck himself.
>>
>>73997582
Alright hotshot.
>hot tempered
>poonhound to the point where it got him in a lot of trouble
>ACTUALLY let Charlie crash in his mansion, naive
>boozehead, cokehead and junkie
>died like an absolute moron
How is it "false"? You wanna articulately explain yourself?
>>
>>73997593
But Jeffery Dahmer never wrote a cook book, nor have any television chefs used any of his recipes.

People like Devo, and ins and Roses have covered Charles Manson.

Fuck even The Beach Boys saw fit to take one of Charles Manson's songs, re-write it, ad a bridge that wasn't originally there, and take all the credit for it.

Not only that Charles Manson is still alive today, while Jeffery Dahmer was killed in a prison riot.

>Dumb canniballistic punk ass bitch!
>>
>>73997664
No, Dahmer got clipped in the showers. Stop spreading disinfo.
>>
>>73997582
>>73997651
I'm waiting.
>>
>>73997684
Stop being a pussy
>>
>>73997770
Ok buddy.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.