[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit I just found out the original song for HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Heyyeah.jpg (35KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Heyyeah.jpg
35KB, 500x500px
Holy shit I just found out the original song for HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA was feminist propaganda complaining about 'the patriarchy'
does /pol/ know about this?

>I realized quickly when I knew I should
>That the world was made up of this brotherhood of man
>For whatever that means

>And I try, oh my god do I try
>I try all the time, in this institution
>And I pray, oh my god do I pray
>I pray every single day
>For a revolution

Clearly calling for a revolution to the perceived patriarchal system.
>>
>>73997196
Congrats, now come here and bend over bitch
>>
Yeah but it sounds good and it's catchy.

There a song that's sung from the perspective of school shooters too but they're catchy as well so it's k.
>>
>>73997196

stop being autistic everyone knows the original song was feminist autism

I will actually murder a bunch of people in a select area if i hear the original song get played to me ever again. Mark my words /mu/
>>
File: 1Ag1Ykbq_400x400.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1Ag1Ykbq_400x400.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
nigga lady gaga covered it
>>
>>73997235
Oh dear
>>
when a society puts sheep in places of power no one's ever actually surprised when the wolves take their fill
>>
>>73997196
>does /pol/ know about this?

gee i don't know, why don't you fuck off to pol and ask them
>>
>>73997196
>perceived
Would I be safe to assume you are a middle class white guy around 16 years old that thinks college/university is useless and has never been subjected to any form of hierarchical prejudice?
>>
>>73997483
The only problem is that prejudice is based on experience, logic, reason, etc. and is thus justified.

Its funny how everybody who seems to object to that seems to fall outside the parameters you listed though.
>>
>>73997918
It is based on over simplified logic and if you take into account the problems it causes it isn't justified
>>
File: 1500349361264.jpg (21KB, 415x479px) Image search: [Google]
1500349361264.jpg
21KB, 415x479px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NXnxTNIWkc

>245 million views

>holy fugg
>>
>>73997196
but who cares
>>
DOOOOONT CRY OUT NOW

JUST KEEP IT INSIDE
LEARN HOW TO HIIIDE YOUR FEELINGS!
>>
>>73997949
>over simplified logic
Case in point.

Hilarious.
>>
>>73997462
ok.
>>
>>73997196
>only now finding the original song and thinking it's a big deal
How's middle/high school going?
>>
>>73997483
YOURE FUCKING A WHITE MALE
>>
>>73998258
you know it's a crime to be punished for desu
>>
>>73997196
This is fucking groundbreaking holy shit hahaha
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.