[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /mu/ think of "The Life of OJ"? https:/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
What does /mu/ think of "The Life of OJ"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM7lw0Ovzq0
>>
>>73994003
how many OJ threads are you supposed to make tonight? What's the quota?
>>
Does Jay-Z's dumbass line about Jews ruin his whole message?
>>
Jay wanted an excuse to revive old-school racist cartoons and take a shot at Jews, so he framed in the "we so oppressed, they only see we as black" narrative and made it the lead single
>>
>>73994028
dont be ignorant
>>
>>73994021
Bro this is the first thread I've made on /mu/ in like a year, fuck off.
>>
>>73994028
Whether the line is true or not in no way ruins the message, fact is a lot of wealthy people got to their positions with the diligent use of credit, whether they are jews or not is irrelevant.

The song also has multiple meanings, economic success is just one of them, all that being said the story of oj is the only good song on the album.
>>
LIGHT NIGGA
>>
>>73994069
and you just had to rush to /mu/ to start a thread about fucking OJ Simpson using the same pic that's been used 2 times tonight already?

Fuck off.

I'm beginning to seriously think OJ was framed.
>>
>>73994003
Light nigger dark nigger blue nigger green nigger purple nigger lavender nigger. It's fucking garbage just like the rest of rap. It amazes me that people enjoy being called racial slurs while listening to music
>>
>>73994003
Does this have anything to do with OJ Simpson?
>>
File: Screenshot_3.png (978KB, 1353x656px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_3.png
978KB, 1353x656px
>>73994139
I've been listening to this shit for like three days, so the whole "rushing" thing is kinda invalid, and a thread about oj simpson? Really? Have you listened to the fucking song you fucking retard? Also, what fucking image would you have used? Which one fits your fucking tastes, huh?
>>
>>73994205
It has to do with shills trying to race bait.
>>
File: 1497017115218.jpg (136KB, 1000x1430px) Image search: [Google]
1497017115218.jpg
136KB, 1000x1430px
>>73994185
rap isn't garbage
>>
>>73994210
fuck of faggot. find honest work
>>
>>73994210
>listening to this shit for like three days
>Still search for the wrong fucking title
>>
File: hihikoj.jpg (18KB, 248x189px) Image search: [Google]
hihikoj.jpg
18KB, 248x189px
>>73994249
>>
>>73994003
DARK NIGGA
>>
>>73994003
Could there be a more obvious ploy?

this is fake music.
>>
>>73994028
i interpreted the line about jews to be like
"you want to know how jews came to control a bunch of property? they were wise investors" as a contrast to the "jews are part of the illuminati" conspiracy stuff, but i didn't really do deep analysis of the lyrics.
>>
>>73994028
diss?

kek. it's literal nonsense. a controlled opposition fake 'dis'

fake as fuck, and Jay-Z is a straight up puppet. shame on him.
>>
>>73994003
good beat but someone like Killer Mike or Kendrick lamar would have been better on it.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.