/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>singman writes cheeky song about flirting with women >tons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: sniffs ur beautiful feet.jpg (199KB, 2167x1219px) Image search: [Google]
sniffs ur beautiful feet.jpg
199KB, 2167x1219px
>singman writes cheeky song about flirting with women
>tons of controversies, college bans, and "think"pieces
>rapman rapes a woman on video
>no media response

Hmmm...really makes you think...
>>
>You know you want it
>Flirting
>>
>>73992397

>rapman rapes a woman on video

pls elaborate?
>>
>>73992419
shut up and take it whore
>>
>>73992426

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29aRrrBolJ4
>>
>>73992419
to be fair, he's not saying that part, that's a different singman
>>
>>73992436
literally who

does anybody actually care about anyone other than ferg and rocky?
>>
>>73992397

ive been talking about this since like 2013 and i get nothing but glassy eyed stares from the people i talk to about it
>>
>>73992485
The glassy eyed stare is like the default normie "does not compute" expression
>>
>>73992523
or maybe nobody gives a shit about what anon has to say because he's fucking boring
>>
>>73992589
Bootyblasted normie who's easily uncomfortable and can't have a worthwhile conversation detected
>>
Seriously, though. I think it's an American / western European thing. Specifically a white/ light skin black people thing ( exceptions exists for the Americanized). I swear these niggas have nothing better to do or some shit. Take
>>73992397 for example. I've said this right before a girl gives it up, and it's never considered rapey or some shit as it is flirty with someone who's clearly interested.
I don't understand how you people live with yourselves.
>>
I mean, Billy Cosby raped a shitload of women, many of them black, this shit has been on his wikipedia page since at least 2010 and I still know people saying it's a conspiracy to put him down. Some people are just blinded by race.
>>
File: image.png (390KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
390KB, 420x420px
>sells less than 50 copies
>loses wife
>loses house
>loses dad
>loses Miley
>loses ideas
And also has to live with Miley's new conservative career
>>
File: 1443675206059.png (26KB, 258x264px) Image search: [Google]
1443675206059.png
26KB, 258x264px
>>73992615
>hey man did you know that [rapper nobody cares about] RAPED a girl?
>no
>WELL YOU SHOULD THIS IS IMPORTANT
>ok
>*screaming*
>>
>>73992436
I'm going to need an actual link
>>
>>73992436
ngl the vid was pretty unsettling.
>>
>>73992397
Bari isn't famous or relevant to anyone except the girl he raped. You're asking for too much but nice b8.
>>
>>73992672
Yikes.
>>
>>73992419
>he doesn't know dominant flirting method
>>
>>73992745
the world doesn't revolve around music. i know this is obviously a music thread, but bari's fashion line VLONE is one of the most popular currently. a LOT of people know who he is.
>>
>>73993112
i've never even heard of vlone nor have i seen anybody wearing that bullshit
>>
>>73993141
How many wealthy people, or just people overall (specifically the coasts and Europe) do you actually know? Don't be stupid.
>>
>>73993172
i go to uni on the east coast, plenty of rich asians sporting the latest trends like those ugly fucking alexander wang stan smith rip offs

not even they give a shit about this basic bitch hypebeast bullshit, and they're the mose basic bitch hypebeasts of all
>>
>>73992672
>>73992745

the media piled on those power bottom fags despite nobody knowing them
>>
>>73993262
All rich asians do is take up space and act passive aggressive
>>
>>73993330
yes they are walking piles of garbage but if they're good at one thing it's displaying what rich people are wearing at the moment and it's not vlone

they only wear mainstream trends tho but i doubt the people wearing ozweegos and kappa give a shit about gildan printed garbage either
>>
>>73993262
I live in a redneck small town and hip hop and country are the big genres they hate rock
>>
>>73993492
what does that have to do with my post
>>
>>73993455
I'm not a fashionhead by any means but all I ever see is white graphic tees, really expansive looking sweatpants, dadcaps and unlit cigs in their mouths, they look like faggots with their regurgitated aesthetics
>>
>cheeky
brit go home

but blurred lines was actually really popular, no one knows who this other guy is
>>
>>73993579
gross, sorry that you live in tumblrville anon
>>
>>73992397
>no media response

What the fuck are you talking about? Where did you find out that A$AP Bari committed sexual assault??

It was the god damn NEWS right?

That's where I found out about it, at least.
>>
>>73992397
robin thicke was caught on video beating his ex wife and threatening their children though
>>
>>73994066

Was covered because they had to.

Already off the front pages of Pitchfork, Stereogum, etc

No thinkpieces, daily updates, etx as there were with.Pwr Bttm

No.boycotts, no artists speaking out

Pathetic. Proving the whole left are virtue signaling frauds who want to potray an image of wanting justice but dont actually care
>>
>>73994096
Let's see it, then.
>>
File: CPwrXJPWwAAJE5I.jpg (61KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CPwrXJPWwAAJE5I.jpg
61KB, 600x600px
>>73992397
>model appears in said video
>launches her into fame
>becomes an """activist""" with strong feminist opinions

what was her meaning below this?
>>
>>73994487
Remember when she complained about getting typecasted as the hot chick in movies?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.