[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We encourage each other to listen to albums we've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

ITT: We encourage each other to listen to albums
we've been putting off

somebody please tell me what I'm going to enjoy about this because the trepidation I feel towards listening to this album is ridiculous
>>
why do you feel trepidation? don't be pretentious
>>
>>73989306
my guess is that you wont enjoy that album at all.
>>
>>73989325
that's exactly what I fear

I have no idea how I'm gonna react to the whole angry downward spiral type thing

It's not gonna be like the Wall is it
>>
>>73989306

Do it live in 2009 if young nasally Trent bugs you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9foStmDAhFU&t=1830s
>>
>>73989360
Not at all.

This album is very aggressive, dark, visceral, and at times digustingly mezmorizing.
>>
>>73989360

its inspired by the wall but the sound of it is the opposite.

downward spiral was very influential, you notice that every video game in the late 90's like Quake, Fallout, Unreal Tournament, have dark soundtracks? Downward Spiral is the reason for it. It is the 90's album.
>>
>>73989409
>>73989430
the other downward spiral thread is not OP

just thought I'd make that clear
>>
>>73989409

This. The album will make you feel everything that Trent was feeling at the time making it.

Hurt isn't the same ever since Johnny covered it, though. Just know that.
>>
>>73989542

I'm curious to know it feels to be this wrong.
>>
I expected agnsty hot topic esque music, but i got music harsher than Big Black and almost as heavy as early Swans.
>>
im listening for the first time right now and while some of it feels too rooted in 90's alt rock it's mostly dark and noisy enough to enjoy. Trent's voice is definitely somewhat annoying but it's not unbearable
>>
>>73989542
>The album will make you feel everything that Trent was feeling at the time making it.

why what's the story
>>
>>73989626
I didn't find big black that harsh. I listen to songs about fucking semi often in the gym these days but it's about as harsh as the other punk music I listen to while lifting
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.