[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's new WITTR. Thoughts? https://wolvesinthethron

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: wellitsgood.jpg (78KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
wellitsgood.jpg
78KB, 700x700px
There's new WITTR.

Thoughts?

https://wolvesinthethroneroom.bandcamp.com/track/born-from-the-serpents-eye
>>
I feel like they need to rethink doing the bm vocals at all at this point, sounds good though
>>
Pretty bad album art for them
>>
>>73987924
I believe you are wrong
>>
>>73988115
Are you telling me you think that looks good or are you telling me you think they've always been shit since neither of those are accurate
>>
>>73988258
I think it looks good
>>
>>73988274
I like it too, it's Dennis Forkas but a lil bit different from his usual style. He nailed the medieval look IMO. It's a fairly literal interpretation of the band's name, in case yall were too retarded to notice.

I liked "Born From The Serpent's Eye", I'm eagerly awaiting the album. Based on this track, it sounds like it will be in a similar vein to Celestial Lineage. That's fine by me, as CL has grown over time to become my favorite WITTR album.
>>
>>73987924
that's the best album art i've seen from them. it looks great
>>
It sounded like they didn't want to record it. They're my favorite band, and I'm literally wearing a WITTR shirt right now, but this felt a bit forced. It sounded like they wanted to make ambient music, but people bitched about Celestite, so they went back to black metal because they felt like theu had to.
>>
>>73988990
Since Celestite they've been doing dark ambient under the name Drow Elixir (no releases yet tho). If they were truly sick of making metal, I doubt they'd take the time to write and record a whole new album of it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.