[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hasn't made a good release since he returned. his live

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: AphexTwin.jpg (19KB, 300x373px) Image search: [Google]
AphexTwin.jpg
19KB, 300x373px
hasn't made a good release since he returned.
his live sets are just spoonfeeding normies whats popular on soundcloud from pan records. shame hes ruined his legacy
shame
>>
>>73984780
>hasn't made a good release since he returned
Syro is one of his best releases you mongoloid
> his live sets are just spoonfeeding normies whats popular on soundcloud
So the music doesn't matter? It's how rare and hard to find the tracks are that make it a good show?
/mu/ is the worst board and you're one of the biggest faggots on it. Great job.
>>
Which tunes from PAN has he even been playing recently?

How can he play tunes from other people in a live set?

What do you mean "returned"?

Honestly, what the fuck are you on about?
>>
Syro is probably one of his top albums, and Cheetah was pretty good.
>>
>>73984780
IDM is EDM for faggot metal fans who think they know everything. There wasn't even a legacy to speak of.
>>
I wanna hear more of his Buchla stuff t b h. This is like babbys first Buchla patch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mvZALwt-2k
>>
>>73984780

Syro is a nice go-around and the three-track vinyl-only (wide release) single is nice as well.

He has kids to feed and a divorce to manage. He's earned the right to trade on his brand.
>>
Syro was great, one of his most polished and well-thought-out releases.
Also you're forgetting the fact that the guy dropped 200+ tracks via Soundcloud, many of which are top-tier additions to his back catalogue.
>>
need more drukqs
>>
>>73984942
syro is nowhere near one of his best releases lol
>>
>>73985895
yes it is
>>
File: Aphextwin.png (2MB, 3000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Aphextwin.png
2MB, 3000x1000px
>>73985916
i guess that's your opinion but imo SAW, SAWII, ICBYD, RDJ album and Drukqs are all better
>>
>>73984780
>returned
He never left, OP. I bet you're one of those normies who only listens to his AT releases.
>>
He's just releasing whatever the fuck he wants. Maybe the zeitgeist right now doesn't call for the type of sounds he was creating in the early 2000s. I agree that all of his releases after the hiatus feel a little bit "whatever", but if you actually know his discography, a lot of releases feel "whatever" compared to the legendary records like RDJA, ICBYD, drukqs etc.
>>
drukqs still sounds modern today with its manic generated beats. st michaels mount is still one of the most insane acid tracks.
syro sounds like generic electro. more diverse melodically, sure, but synths and beats are all old and recognizable
>>
>>73986315
St. Michaels Mount is the best track of all time.
>>
File: 3q389235025.png (872KB, 740x493px) Image search: [Google]
3q389235025.png
872KB, 740x493px
MFWN next level beats
>>
>>73985957
Flip I Care Because You Do with Syro and then you're right
>>
reminder that he's also a retarded conspiracy theorist
>>
normies have never even listened to Analord series
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.