[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /mu/, I'm on vacation at my grandmas house, and I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1629.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1629.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Hey /mu/, I'm on vacation at my grandmas house, and I've been using a record player I've found just to try it out. I can definitely bring it home and connect it to new speakers, but recently I moved the speakers and neither of them work, and I can't figure out why. Granted, the speakers are pretty old. Here's a picture of the back of the speakers, will post more pictures
>>
File: IMG_1630.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1630.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>73973747
Oops, wrong picture, that's the cord from the speaker going into the receiver. Here's the back of the speaker
>>
>>73973747
Are the speakers blown out? This configuration looks correct.
>>
>>73974220
I don't think so. How would I be able to check? Basically what happened was I moved the speakers a bit while music was still playing, and a loud noise started coming out of it so I turned it off until I was done with what I had to do, and when I turned it back on no noise was coming out.
>>
>>73974256
Well, I dont know what to do. Sorry man. Maybe try some other websites? Or rearrange the order of wires(?)
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.