[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>board dedicated to music >literally zero discussion about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3664.jpg (21KB, 158x153px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3664.jpg
21KB, 158x153px
>board dedicated to music
>literally zero discussion about music beyond lyrics and image/personality of musicians
Just look at how little discussion there is of instrumental genres like classical, jazz, and traditional instrumental music. This board is a joke.
>>
it has its moments
>>
>>73972400

>complains about lack of discussion about music

>creates a thread where he doesn't discuss about music

kek
>>
>>73972400
>>literally zero discussion about music beyond lyrics and image/personality of musicians
theres a popular noise rock general and there's other generals like /metal/, /dark/, /bleep/ /prod/, etc

also you're also not discussing music and are contributing to the problem, congrats
>>
>>73972400
i'm trying to find the music theory thread so i can ask some question but i can't find it
second day i tried
>>
>>73972445
I've made two threads a day for the last week trying to discuss music I like and even posted YouTube links to tracks and every single one of them died with less than 10 replies
>>
>>73972445
>anyone ever criticized /mu/
>"lol not music related" as if that's ever been an issue for you any other time
Seriously, every criticism of an album is some smartass comment about the way the musician looks, the way the poster perceives the fanbase to look, or greentexted lyrics.
>>
>>73972718
don't forget the circlejerking over e-celebs and reviewers, too. all anyone here gives a shit about is the meaningless number that a website gives an album and showing off their stupid album rankings making sure to only pick the more obscure and less popular ones so everyone knows how sophisticated they are for not following the crowd. and then proceed to cum over anything than Pitchfork gives a high rating and obsess over the same five /mu/-approved bands you've all been listening to for the last 8 years.

seriously, I hate you people.
>>
I mostly come here to find new music, but I think this board is great for sharing music through the bandcamp/sound cloud threads. I don't think every thread needs to be pretentious nerds discussing the music theory behind jazz.
>>
Not saying it's a good or bad thing, but /mu/ and 4chan in general is mostly just made up of memes and shitposting. Just accept it and if you want actual in depth discussion of some symphony I'm sure there are better places.
>>
>>73973005
It's incredibly disingenuous to equate discussion beyond "it's boring and everyone is just pretending to like it" with being a "pretentious nerd."
>>
>>73973005
>I don't think every thread needs to be pretentious nerds discussing the music theory behind jazz.
But is it really too much to ask that just one thread be that?
>>
>>73973019
We'll yeah I'm sure there are, but then again I don't really care to talk about symphonies. I appreciate classical music and all but even while minoring in music I don't think people would be interested in my thoughts about Vivaldi so I'm cool with how /mu/ is now. Only complaint I have is the stupid kpop threads
>>
>>73973079
No you're right, there definitely should be more threads like that. I guess try starting some threads about it and if nobody responds I guess just find a new website or something, but I do agree with you on this point
>>
>>73972400
/mu/ aka sharethread and leave
>>
>>73973019
>Just accept it and if you want actual in depth discussion of some symphony I'm sure there are better places.
by in depth discussion you mean monitored discourse, this place has great taste in music and are very well versed in whatever genre you ask for but they are quick to call you out on your lack of knowledge
>>
>>73972400
dump of a place

>let's post about music critics
>fucking idiot people
>>
File: BAWWWWW.jpg (94KB, 626x788px) Image search: [Google]
BAWWWWW.jpg
94KB, 626x788px
>>73972400
I see more posts from you people complaining about the state of the board than I see posts that actually contain the type of shit you're complaining about. A thread that could have actually been discussing music died for you to bitch. Please keep it to the meta thread that your people have been pretty consistent on keeping up for people to post about the state of the board in.
>>
>>73973286
go post your opinion about a music critic fuckface
id ban 90% of this shit

>OP is correct

fuck all of you
>>
>>73973402
Bitch about it if you want but please, keep it to your containment thread. You're being part of the problem.
>>
>>73973429
nah im really not
you are a shithead
i know you
shithead
>>
>>73973429
fucking critic

you just broke into this world you think you know?
LOL @ you

you'll see

stick to reviewing good music when you can find it
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.