[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>deletes feel, xxx, fear, god and duckworth you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: d.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>deletes feel, xxx, fear, god and duckworth

you're welcome plebs
>>
>>73968377
how can one man be this right?
>>
This is weird bait because you delete the 3 best tracks but also the worst track (GOD.) so I dno man w/e
>>
>>73968377
>deletes entire album
You're welcome guys.
>>
>>73968377
*deletes Kendrick*
>>
>>73968377
You didn't delete Humble though, and that's the worst track.
>>
this is really a dogshit album
>>
>>73968438
be humbo
>>
File: 1453004628410.jpg (15KB, 212x212px)
1453004628410.jpg
15KB, 212x212px
*deletes his whole discography*
>>
>>73968411
it makes sense
the meme started off with deleting all the bad tracks, then it moved on to deleting all the good tracks for guaranteed replies
the next step had to be some kind of hybrid
>>
LAUGHING TO THE BANK LIKE AAAAAAAHHAAAAAAAA
>>
I'm not going to listen to this because it's called "Damn." and the cover is weak and slightly pretentious
>>
Fear is kendrick's best song. Period. There is no argument to be made here. Just accept this Simple fact and move on with your shitty life.
>>
>>73968377
> Deletes GOD. LOVE. YAH. And LOYALTY.
You're welcome, here have a 9/10 album
>>
>>73968629
>Sing about me
>Art of peer pressure
>How much a dollar cost
>Wesley's theory
>HIIIPOWER
>PRIDE.
Yeah ok
>>
all you fuckin plebs in this thread. this is the real track cluster that needs to be deleted.

>DNA.
>LOYALTY.
>HUMBLE.
>LOVE.
>GOD.
>>
>deleting duckworth
>not deleting love
Disgust.
>>
>>73968692
You're mostly right except for love. There's nothing wrong with Love, and I don't get the hate for it.
>>
>YAH.
>ELEMENT.
>LOYALTY.
>LOVE.
>HUMBLE.
>GOD.

If you didn't delete these songs already then I guess it's time to kill yourself. This is objective.
>>
>>73968713
It's just such a mediocre track, kenny can do better
>>
>>73968692
>DNA.
YEAH RIGHT
>>
>>73968692
This. DNA in particular is just too generic, literally anybody off the street could make a track like that. Hip-hop is a genre in which the quality of the music almost entirely depends on the talent of the producer, and Kendrick Lamar's songs are no different in that regard. Unfortunately, DAMN. has so many producers on board, all of extremely varying talent and style, that a consistently great album is simply not possible. Having different producers on every track is such a shitty trend in music as a whole, and yet it's so commonplace.
>>
>delete everything but GOD
>10/10 album
>>
I like the sleek and spacey production on God. The lyrics are trash but that's not enough to warrant all of the hate. It's definitely not the worst pop-oriented song on the album.
>>
>>73968521
this
>>
>>73968629
>>73968659
Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe is his best song.
>>
>>73968707
this
>>
>>73968377
*deletes everything except GOD*
Instant 10/10
>>
>>73968377
>not getting rid of loyalty
Honestly i liked all the songs loyalty was just my least favorite
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.