[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>i hate you...god sucks....i'm gonna kill all of you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: memetacion.png (434KB, 1061x595px) Image search: [Google]
memetacion.png
434KB, 1061x595px
>i hate you...god sucks....i'm gonna kill all of you peasants.

What did he mean by this?
>>
let the boy be angsty
>>
Am I doing him a disservice if I only listened to Look at me! and Revenge?

>Look at Me!
Sounds like a little kid jumping up and down in a crowd, looking for attention
>Revenge
Super weak instrumentally, lyrics don't really convey any strong emotions and just sound like some pretentious high schooler recoiling from a breakup. Also look at the single's art.

Physically recoiled when I saw he had a song titled What in xxxTarnation.
>>
>>73966403
I agree with the second one but don't really have much of an opinion on look at me, although I do like it.

I personally like his music but don't like him as a character. I tend to try and ignore his live stream and Instagram because I think he acts immature even though he's older than me. But still, I connect with his music since I am also going through an edgy emo phase kinda.
>>
>>73966403
Listen to I Love It When They Run.
You probably won't like it but it's the other catchy shit he's made.

People like him because he has a lot of raw energy, but that's about it.
He can't write worth shit and the bases themselves are nothing to write home about.
>>
>>73966570
don't worry m8. I'm 18.
>>
>>73966532
I get the edgy emo appeal. I think if you've got actual depression you won't really dig him. Earl does the whole depressed rapper meme a lot better and imo he's actually good. Regardless I can connect to that sort of "depression" more.

>>73966544
I hear this "raw energy" statement all the time when talking about him. I think that's why I picture him jumping up and down. I find it kinda weird that people would like it even though he's so shit at channeling that "energy". Why not listen to something like RTJ instead? Does the edgy emo kid meme really go that far?
>>
>>73966716
I'm >>73966532
Of all the scream rappers in the game, I think that x does it best. There are a lot of other rappers that do it, and it would be ignorant of anyone to say that he is the only one, but I have to admit, x is the best at it.
>>
>>73966716
Also, is he really even that edgy? Does he even get to the levels Tyler got to back in Goblin and Bastard?
>>
>>73966743
How come? Is there any way you can explain this raw energy (since I didn't really hear it on either song) which I'm guessing is the reason why?
>>
>>73966716
>>73966745
>>73966778
Look, ultimately you're not connecting with him.
People like him because during his tracks there's moments where he sounds like he's about to jump on a motherfucker and stab him multiple times.
He's not really any good at conveying that emotion lyrically, so all he's got are a few more intense moments.

If you don't feel even that with him, then he has pretty much nothing left to offer you.
>>
>>73966745
tyler never did it seriously x acts like he really believes this shit
>>
>>73966167
manlet rage desu
>>
>>73966778
I think he just has the voice and doe it right. If you look at songs and snippets such as RIP Roach, Gnarly bastard, Willy wonka was a child murderer, King, and caution then you'll see why he's truly a GOAT!
>>
>>73966795
>>73966819
That actually cleared it up quite a bit. Kind of a shame I couldn't vibe with him. Thanks either way.
>>
>>73966857
Actually, the voice is part of what ruins it for me. Idk why but he sounds childish to me.
>>
>>73966451
me: *shoots up a school on heroin*
>>
>>73966167

I would be angry too if I were 5'3" t b h
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.