[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>check catalog >no Despacito thread What the fuck? What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

File: Despacito_by_Luis_Fonsi.jpg (23KB, 316x316px) Image search: [Google]
Despacito_by_Luis_Fonsi.jpg
23KB, 316x316px
>check catalog
>no Despacito thread

What the fuck? What do you guys think of this cultural phenomenon?
>>
>trying to sleep at night
>neighbours are literally blasting Despacito on a loop on their patio
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>73954767
they're trying to cover up the fact that they're fucking
>>
De-Spa-Cito
>>
File: eae.jpg (42KB, 680x453px) Image search: [Google]
eae.jpg
42KB, 680x453px
>>73954715
Next year there will be another hit song with the same chord progression and the same fucking rythm

Our latin pop nigger music can't be more mediocre at this point
>>
>>73954944
Can they do it with some Shins instead?
>>
>>73954715
>that balding skinnyfat cuck
What an ugly fuck
>>
>>73954715
>Justin Bieber sings in spanish so now its cool
>>
>>73955793
how do you fuck with your shins?
>>
despacito is the finest song since the 14th century BC song Hurrian Hymn number 6. I had HIV and it didn't cure my HIV but it made me feel better before I died
>>
DES
>>
File: 1491362056910.jpg (58KB, 592x592px) Image search: [Google]
1491362056910.jpg
58KB, 592x592px
>tfw finally gave in and listened to it

not bad 2bh
>>
>>73955880
>he doesn't know The Shins
smhtbhfam
>>
>>73954715
Is this our generation's Smooth?
>>
MAD: the thread
>>
File: DEgkpGwXcAE-y11.jpg (54KB, 656x473px) Image search: [Google]
DEgkpGwXcAE-y11.jpg
54KB, 656x473px
>top 5 will never be as good as The Fame Monster era
feels fucking awful
>>
pasito a pasito
suave suavecito
>>
File: la-sp-super-bowl-notes-20170202.jpg (460KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
la-sp-super-bowl-notes-20170202.jpg
460KB, 2048x1152px
>>73957242
True
>>
i dont know who they are but maybe thats cuz im in canada
>>
des-pa-CITOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>73954715
Haven't listened to it, won't listen to it. Fuck this guy and his stupid fucking face and his annoyingly large forehead, and fuck that skinny ass Vin Diesel wannabe little shit in the background too.
>>
>tfw alienated from mainstream so don't know what it's being played on the radio
btw I tried listening to it but closed after 10 seconds in because it was so unbearable
>>
I'm from Latin America so I fear this fucking abhorrent piece of shit on a daily basis, over and over again. I don't get it, it's not even that good or special, sounds just like every other song on the radio, the same fucking rhythm, shitty lyrics and everything. I wish it would just go away
>>
>>73954715
>tfw the Bieber version is the superior version
>>
File: DESPACITO.png (166KB, 952x982px) Image search: [Google]
DESPACITO.png
166KB, 952x982px
>>73954715
D
>>
If you listened to it you pretty much listened every reggaeton pop song of the past 5 years (or more)

It's only a big thing now because of Biebs
But here in south America is just the same summer hit song every year
>>
memerapers are finished :DDDDD
>>
I'm amazed that reggaeton managed to put out a track that made Gasolina look like a bop. How does the actual worst genre have a global smash hit? I'd rather even nu-metal come back than to have this shit.
>>
I genuinely didn't know this was a hit until yesterday. How the fuck does it have 2 and a half billion views? It just sounds exactly like every other shitty latin pop song ever recorded.
>>
>>73959846
The reggaeton meme is just as bad
>>
>>73960043
Wrong. The reggaeton meme is much, much worse. Memerap gave us variety and at least a handful of exciting artists. Literally all reggaeton sounds the same.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.