[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is something that really needs to be addressed. No, it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Capture+_2017-07-15-13-51-31.png (378KB, 1439x1710px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-07-15-13-51-31.png
378KB, 1439x1710px
This is something that really needs to be addressed.

No, it's not that I disagree with this song's political message. It's that it sounds like garbage and it made the nu-metal revival even worse.

Nobody knew about this generic literallywho metalcore band until they released this steaming pile of shit.

I'm sure we've all noticed the nu-metal revival coming about. You would think it would be about Korn and Limp Bizkit and Skindred still being active in nu metal, but instead, it's these gross metalcore bands switching subgenres. Bring Me The Horizon and Of Mice and Men are some of the more known ones, and their attempt at nu-metal is absolute garbage.
Then we have these nobodies like Stray From the Path and Issues taking a big dump on nu metal with their high pitched voices and talentless oversaturated instrumentals. (Continued)
>>
YOU
>>
>>73945557
>The nu-metal revival

The fucking what? Where do you live? Havent heard anybody give a shit about nu-metal except for Deftones in years.
>>
more like airplane LOL
>>
>>73945557
People like to poke fun at nu-metal for it's angst and edgyness and agression, but who knew it could get worse?

They brought the stupid screaming into a subgenre which had yelling at the most intense, which ruins the subgenre.

This is literally the sad soundcloud south flordia trap wave coming about right now, but for metal.

I guess the only okay bands to come out of this are My Ticket Home and maybe Islander.
>>
>>73945557
It's a pretty fucking good Nu Metal song dude. Kind of captured the spirit of the late 90s before Nu Metal became Seether and Saliva type shit.
>>
>>73945726
This sounds nothing like Snot or Deftones. It's the same 3 faggotcore chords played repeatedly with screech-rapping.
>>
>>73945758
Sounds like a more douchey RATM to me, still pretty good. Plus it triggered so many ALtright snowflakes so they're doing something right, I could imagine hearing this shit in a Wrestling promo.
>>
>>73945557
>Nobody knew about this generic literallywho metalcore band until they released this steaming pile of shit.

nobody knows about them now. completely 100% unknown. it's just r/thedonald leaking from the containment board
>>
>>73945578
JUST
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.