[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

“If other people do not understand our behavior—so what?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: gucci-mane-miami.jpg (73KB, 474x425px) Image search: [Google]
gucci-mane-miami.jpg
73KB, 474x425px
“If other people do not understand our behavior—so what? Their request that we must only do what they understand is an attempt to dictate to us. If this is being "asocial" or "irrational" in their eyes, so be it. Mostly they resent our freedom and our courage to be ourselves. We owe nobody an explanation or an accounting, as long as our acts do not hurt or infringe on them. How many lives have been ruined by this need to "explain," which usually implies that the explanation be "understood," i.e. approved. Let your deeds be judged, and from your deeds, your real intentions, but know that a free person owes an explanation only to himself—to his reason and his conscience—and to the few who may have a justified claim for explanation.”
- Gucci Mane from the notes of "East Atlanta Santa"
>>
>is an actual murderer and drug peddler who indirectly supports poverty, human trafficking, and more murder.

opinion discarded
>>
>>73944855
>is an actual murderer
It was self defense and he put it in a diss track which makes it better and more hilarious
>>
>>73944932
he's definitely killed other people than that one guy
>>
>>73945042
You're a little bitch

Gucci is honest to god inspirational
>>
>>73944815
This is bait and fake news
>>
>>73945071
shit music, shit person
>>
>>73945042
LMAO probably but I mean, that's rappers for you
They'd snitch on themselves if it made for a good bar
>>
I know this is a joke post but I really liked this and saved it
>>
>>73944855

There is literally nothing wrong with dealing drugs
>>
>>73945153
t. nu-male
>>
gook
>>
based gook bro
>>
>>73945153
Bump
If Americans love freedom so much why should I not be allowed to grow coca leaves process it into cocaine and sell it to another adult who is fully aware of the side effects.
If you replace coca with tobacco and cocaine with cigarettes I'm just describing a multi billion dollar industry. Except that industry's product is arguably more dangerous than my hypothetical one
I'm willing to concede that you'd have to treat it like a controlled substance. The dangers would have to be clearly printed on the container and it could only be sold to adults.
>>
>>73945153
I agree, all drugs should be decriminalized. Then phony rappers will have to find a new topic and stop acting tough because they sold someone 1/1000 of a kilogram of white dust
>>
They want you to binge watch television.
Air out your dirty laundry on social media.
Spend money on existential bullshit, to be like the artists and entertainers of whom you see do the same thing.
When doing the same thing.

I was gonna post this on Facebook, but I realized something.
I'm using someone else's forum to talk about things you "woke" people know "so much" about.
All the instruments of paranoia are out there, lynching all of us.

The biggest (specifically Black) celebrities were raped to get where they are.
Sometimes the calculated risk becomes more than one can bargain for.
The end result is devilish.

I grew up with the saying, "You can't serve two masters."
Being good at something doesn't make you a master.

Try not to masturbate.
For the sake of your enjoyment of anything else.

After this, you hustlin ass minorities can peep game for $9.99.

Remember.
It was ELVIS who said "Niggas ain't worth nothin' but shinin' my shoes and buyin' my records."

And you want to spend your money on music after that?!
Fuck you.
Pay me.
>>
>>73944815
it must be internalized racism but i didnt expect him to be that intelligent
>>
>>73945961
i think you meant 'superficial' not 'existential'
>>
“If other people do not understand our behavior—so what? Their request that we must only do what they understand is an attempt to dictate to us. If this is being “asocial” or “irrational” in their eyes, so be it. Mostly they resent our freedom and our courage to be ourselves. We owe nobody an explanation or an accounting, as long as our acts do not hurt or infringe on them. How many lives have been ruined by this need to “explain,” which usually implies that the explanation be “understood,” i.e. approved. Let your deeds be judged, and from your deeds, your real intentions, but know that a free person owes an explanation only to himself—to his reason and his conscience—and to the few who may have a justified claim for explanation.” ― Erich Fromm, The Art of Being

Sorry to ruin the fun, OP.
>>
>>73946349
That's Gucci Mane's real name, idiot
>>
guwop....
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.