[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>best album of an artist >sounds nothing like his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: bruce-springsteen-nebraska.jpg (82KB, 807x807px) Image search: [Google]
bruce-springsteen-nebraska.jpg
82KB, 807x807px
>best album of an artist
>sounds nothing like his other works

Post em.
>>
File: Dig Out Your Soul.jpg (491KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Dig Out Your Soul.jpg
491KB, 600x600px
>>
>I've only listened to everything up to Nebraska
>>
File: eureka.jpg (31KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
eureka.jpg
31KB, 400x399px
depends what ratio we're talking, some sound similar but against the index of experimental music this is unique and well-known in his discography
>>
>>73944543
>>73944585
The three albums that precede Nebraska are all better than Nebraska.
>>
>>73944611
hi mom
>>
>>73944768
Only tryhard hipster faggots think Nebraska is his best.
>>
File: 81wn5pg842L._SL1406_.jpg (443KB, 1406x1406px) Image search: [Google]
81wn5pg842L._SL1406_.jpg
443KB, 1406x1406px
>>
>>73944768
Epic.
>>
>>73944786

What's better? It's really some of the best music to fuck to ever recorded. So lush and dark, and just slightly foreboding.....perfect.
>>
>>73944786
People say that too often you know, it's just a matter of taste.

I'm just not massively into the heartland rock thing y'know

the mom thing I retract
>>
Anyone who likes Nebraska hasn't listened to Suicide and realized he's aping them hard
>>
File: kill-the-moonlight.jpg (89KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
kill-the-moonlight.jpg
89KB, 500x500px
Surprised this one doesn't come up more often
>>
>sounds nothing like his other works

Have you ever listened to Bruce? Open All Night sounds nothing like his other works?
>>
>>73944834
>What's better?
The River, Born to Run, Darkness on the Edge of Town and The Wild The Innocent

>>73944841
Actually, that's the only reason people like Nebraska. "Oh wow, Springsteen said State Trooper was influenced by Frankie Teardrop. SO ECELECTIC! This is obviously his best, not that other dadrock shit. Obviously 2deep for those PLEEEBS!!"
>>
>>73944841
What on it really sounds or reads like Suicide except for that scream at the end of State Trooper?
>>
>>73944841
or maybe they like it because it is aping suicide

or maybe they didn't think the two sounded alike

or maybe they thought that Bruce was just better than suicide
>>
>>73944877
Or you know, people just like the more intimate acoustic sound compared to the bombast he's typically associated with. There doesn't have to be an elitist conspiracy behind every album that flares up your inferiority complex.
>>
>>73944991
thank you for being so articulate
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.