[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how does it feel knowing the best psychedelic album of all time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: nonagon infinity.jpg (335KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
nonagon infinity.jpg
335KB, 1200x1200px
how does it feel knowing the best psychedelic album of all time came out in 2016?
>>
feels good, now i dont have to worry about the shitty genre of music that is psych rock
>>
Yeah I wouldn't talk about their new album either.
>>
too bad they put out a literal 1/10 after
>>
>>73938900
kg isn't that good
>>
>>73938904
lol my dude. dont even pretend ur into music if u dont like psych. get a clue
>>
File: IMG_1560.jpg (265KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1560.jpg
265KB, 700x700px
>>73938900
except thats not the best from 2016...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3mQn4JxkYg
>>
>>73938900
>>73939169
death match
>>
>>73938900
Bad simplistic melodies, too repetitive, hardly psychedelic at all honestly. King Gizzard is way overrated.
>>
Man every cunt wanks over this band.. I mean a couple of their songs are okay but fuck.
>>
Why did they fade out Billabong Valley? My only guess is they thought it would be a radio single.
>>
>>73939048
I hope you mean MOTU and not FMB.
>>
>>73939350
This. Absolutely horrible band.
>>
>>73938900
I like FMB better.

Became sort of interested in these guys a while ago, but already a bit tired of them. I think seeing them in concert kind of cured me. Good energy, but what a generally obnoxious crowd they attract. Constant stagediving like it was some sort of amusement park ride. It also became very obvious how similar a lot of songs sound. They could rattle off a medley of maybe seven different songs without changing tempo or groove. Kind of impressive and a bit uninspired at the same time.

Still, Robot Stop is cool, and FMB gets a 8/10 from me.
>>
>>73940365
See
>>73940320
>>
>>73940356
remind me what a good band is?

>>73939350
what band has good melodies? listen to a song like Sleep Drifter and tell me the melody is bad
>>
>>73940001
Australians don't ever get good bands so when someone reasonably good comes around everyone in the country becomes obsessed with them
>>
>>73940365
yeah this
i still like nonagon and paper mache and their other stuff is not bad but they make it really obvious how reptitive they are by releasing so much stuff
i got tired of them pretty quickly and all the people acting like they are the best band right now only make me like them less
>>
>>73938900
spamming king gizzard threads every day isnt gonna make anyone like them more

unless thats your goal i guess
>>
Listen to some fcking Hawkwind or Red Krayola, these strayans are nothing but Garage Rock

they're SHIT
>>
File: 61ybI8BGViL._SX355_.jpg (45KB, 355x353px) Image search: [Google]
61ybI8BGViL._SX355_.jpg
45KB, 355x353px
Nice b8 anon
>>
I put them on at the gym, and that's pretty much all this band is good for...but god damn do they make some great running and lifting tracks
>>
FMB was unbearably boring. And id argue that rattlesnake is one of the worst openers to any album ever.
>>
They're the Spoon of garage rock. They drop 7's like frats boys on spring break.
>>
>>73939350
SNARE ROLLS
>>
>>73939169
one of the best psych garage rock albums of the 2010s
>>
>>73943265
I thought FMB was just okay overall, but yeah, Rattlesnake is their worst song. It does NOT need to be 5+ minutes long.

>>73943356
WOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>73943319
best comment ive seen on this board
>>
>>73939350
this
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.