[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just said goodbye to the most beautiful girl I have ever seen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170708_122303_01.jpg (3MB, 3480x4640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170708_122303_01.jpg
3MB, 3480x4640px
I just said goodbye to the most beautiful girl I have ever seen whom I met while travelling. I might never see her again.
MFTF?
>>
You'll never see her again. Ever.
>>
>>73938583
good thing social media exists
>>
>>73938583
>creamy peanut butter
>>
>>73938691
Probably not

>>73938696
But it's not close to being the same

>>73938831
If you eat crunchy you need to end yourself
>>
>>73938998
If you don't eat crunchy, you are a beta nu-male with weak teeth.
>>
>>73938583
Here, anon.
>>
>>73938583
I abhor this absolute atrocity of a picture, with every inch of my human being. Let's start:
1) The plate is off frame in a manner that is unaesthetically pleasing. It sits just outside of center, which makes it look it lazy and ugly. It should either be in the center. or the far southwest part of the image, so as to hide in the image.
2) The spoon is pink and goes off frame in the same way the plate does and off the image. Plus, the material at the end of the spoon is creamyish and looks like liquid shit. The contrast between this and the spoon, which should only be contrasted with blue, is appalling.
3)The bread is off-kilter. It is not square, yet it lacks the shape of a loaf. It is a weird shitty hybrid that should be purged from the planet.
4) The peanut butter in the jar, as a consequence of its creaminess, looks like liquid diaherrea that would come out of my asshole after a dinner at Gustavo's,a Mexican restaurant near where I live. It looks disgustingly small and bright for a brown. Like rotting caramel. Also, the labeling on the jar is in Japanese, which makes you like a massive weeb even though you're in Japan. Also the baby blue is appalling in contrast to the white.
5) The tablecloth. It is not even coherent. It is partly checkered with somewhat well-contrasted colors, but then goes into a different tapestry, which is aesthetically upsetting. It has some disgustingly cutesy floral patterns accompanied by a disgustingly "cute" ribbon bow that only disgusting anime would portray. Finally, the floral+ribbon combo teeters off into a cutesy fucking pattern of red and blue apples which is fine because they are solid, but they include baby blue and pink apples, which just divulges further into the cutesy aesthetic that revolts me to my very core.

Overall, OP is a gigantic faggot who probably stalked some Japanese chick he met on Tinder, and when the girl finally gave him a response, he jerked off till he came blood, like RIvers Cuomo.
>>
you deserve to be eating out of a dog food bowl if you're gonna eat creamy peanut butter
>>
>>73939186
I unironically agree with this 100%
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.