[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

did she ever comment publicly about why she left the band

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: kim-deal4.jpg (48KB, 450x713px) Image search: [Google]
kim-deal4.jpg
48KB, 450x713px
did she ever comment publicly about why she left the band the 2nd time in 2013
>>
she probably heard the demos for indie cindie
>>
>>73937654
She said she accidentally farted in front of the band and was too embarrassed to be around them anymore.
>>
>>73937687
kek
>>
She didn't want to be a hasbeen, she made the right choice
>>
>>73937729
>>73937687
unironically these
>>
she's a fat crazy drunk and a dyke, literally every female human can sing high pitched notes, she's nothing special and she's lucky Black Francis was hungry enough to reunite the band for food money
>>
>>73937785
shut up
>>
>>73937796
you know I'm right
>>
>>73937785
who raped you as a child
>>
>>73937847
yes, but who wasnt?

breeders are good
>>
>>73937687

actually, kind of this. she started working on neew songs with band, thought they sounded shit and left
>>
all I know is that there were rumors he was into field hockey players
so I applied basically, he was gone the next day
I went out for the team
its like he was gone
It was like, so hush hush. they were so quiet about it, and then the next thing you know
>>
>>73939184
based Kim
>>
>>73939351
brian?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.