[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i've seen this strat that has 2 les paul looking humbuckers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: index.png (352KB, 578x748px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
352KB, 578x748px
i've seen this strat that has 2 les paul looking humbuckers on it. any ideas guys? seriously, i've always said a strat needed two dual coils on it, i'm tempted to pick one up just to fuck with it. what say you, /mu/?
>>
>>73924346

delete your thread newfag
>>
>>73937653
fuck you, i asked for an opinion. what the fuck is your problam? "oh, he didn't go thru the required assface thread"

up yours, anyone want to give me a real response or has this board turned that dickhead so i'm not even allowed to post without that shit?
>>
>>73938929
>I asked for an opinion
Yes, and you clogged up the catalog instead of posting in the fucking designated place for posting that opinion
>>
>>73938941
ohhhh, i took up one spot out of 50. guess what, i'm still taking up one spot out of 50. get a fucking grip child
>>
>>73938957
>I took up one spot out of 50
So? If you want your fucking question answered go ask it in the place for it, no one browsing the catalog that isn't already there is going to know what you're talking about. And I love how you're asking me to get a grip when you're clearly very angry.
>>
>>73939014
*isn't already in /gg/
>>
>>73939014
>you're clearly very angry.
i'm not angry. i'm the happiest SOB you ever met. and you just bumped this so it takes your precious 1 of 50. hell, i may bump this all night just to piss you off.

but seriously, what you you think about that guitar?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.