[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Dude, I should scream Nazi Punks Fuck Off during the final

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: ktfo.png (235KB, 364x502px) Image search: [Google]
ktfo.png
235KB, 364x502px
>Dude, I should scream Nazi Punks Fuck Off during the final breakdown
>ya, that'd be cool dude
>no, bad idea. dumb pretentious leftwing punktards will probably think we are ripping off the Dead Kennedys rather than referencing them.
>No problem, I'll just say credit Dead Kennedy's in the middle of the breakdown so people don't think we are ripping them off. We can't be called posers, that would destroy our punk image.
>ya, lets go with that
>>
>>73931243
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yBd5RY7GRo

Nothin' like a Miata. ;>)
>>
>>73931243
DUDE RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE WITH BREAKDOWNS LMAO: the band
>>
>>73931267
>anti-authority protesters
>"h-he's gotta stop, these cops should do something"

lmao
>>
>>73931243
IDK why a modern nu metal band on Sumerian Records would give a shit about appealing to people that still listen to an 80s punk band, kids today probably don't even know who the DKs are

They should've yelled something more modern and relevant like IT WAS HER TURN or GOOD NIGHT REDDIT FROGS
>>
>>73931267
Why do retards always try to jump infront of cars? Do they think they're gonna stop it or something?
>>
File: JUST...png (332KB, 434x626px) Image search: [Google]
JUST...png
332KB, 434x626px
JUST
>>
cant believe they are the same band
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWiTY3Cqwmg
>>
>>73931592
they all bend the knee eventually
>>
>Alt-rightoids get so triggered about some irrelevant metalcore band making some lame song that they have to start 1000s threads complaining about them
>>
someone explain the pic i keep seeing this shit
>>
>>73932698
some band made a shitty metalcore song about beating up the alt right
and since the alt right are asiliy offended snowflakes they keep spamming this shit and making fun of them
the song is called goodnight alt right
>>
File: knock-out.jpg?resize=603%2C381.jpg (15KB, 603x381px) Image search: [Google]
knock-out.jpg?resize=603%2C381.jpg
15KB, 603x381px
>>73932685
THE PUNISHMENT FITS THE CRIME
>>
>>73932724

lmfao that's hilarious
>>
>>73932724
pol literally can't recover from this post.
>>
>>73932724
I just like the reaction pics.
>>
>>73931725
DK is t shirt core alongside the misfits and ramones. not much rarer than dsotm. Not that half of the people wearing the shirts have heard more than one song of theirs.
>>
>>73932403
No, I can believe it. I can believe it.
>>
>>73932685
I'm pretty sure they're just making fun of them, but what ever you wanna believe is fine
>>
>>73932982
He's the new YOURE A FUCKING WHITE MALE meme, AIDS skrillex can finally rest in peace
>>
Everyone who is a leftist, just hide the thread. Let the boys have some fun with the memes and don't get triggered.
>>
this thread being spammed so many times is exactly how to make something that had the potential to be funny disappear after only a week
>>
such a radical song

i like the way they rip off inglorious basterds at the end as well.
>>
Why do you guys keep posting this

It's not hard to see it's the same people
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.