[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This album is from 2014 but it clicked on me just today and it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170714-132436.png (124KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170714-132436.png
124KB, 720x1280px
This album is from 2014 but it clicked on me just today and it's so fucking good and beautiful.

What's your favorite track? Mine is One Summer Night, Put Your Number In My Phone and White Freckles
>>
Literally 'we want the reddit audience' the album. So glad he didn't repeat it with Bobby Jameson
>>
>>73925845
jajajajaja he said reddit guys
>>
>Spotify
>Not Even a good ariel album like Doldrums or FF

do normies even think
>>
>>73925798
Lipstick, Dayzed inn daydreams, Picture Me Gone, and put your number in my phone.
>>
>>73926827
>Lipstick
The Yas Dudette version is better
>Dayzed inn Daydreams
Is just a worse version of late afternoon off Welcome 2 Our World
>Picture Me Gone
One of Ariel's worst. A normie friendly ballad
>Put your number in my phone
Filler
>>
I thought it was called loom loom all this time
>>
Four Shadows
>>
>>73926078
wow you sound like such a fun person to hang out with
>>
>>73926078
That's not Spotify you fucking idiot.
>>
>>73927498
This and Not Enough Violence are the best tracks.

Ariel REALLY needs to go through a serious goth phase.
>>
File: 1497833671799.jpg (116KB, 1137x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1497833671799.jpg
116KB, 1137x1012px
>>73926903
>Put your number in my phone
>filler
>>
>>73927755
Not him, but I really don't like it all that much, and I'm a huge Ariel fan.
pom pom is easily my least favorite album by him. DtBJ is much better
>>
>>73927755
>>73927767
Also not him but it does seem like a track "for the ladies", the kind of shit that gets him features with pop stars. It's certainly not filler (an album as long as Pom Pom does not need padding, there's no pressure to fill it out), and Ariel genuinely enjoys writing songs like that, but it's still super radio pop friendly.
>>
>>73925845
What makes Pom Pom reddit?
>>
>>73927798
Pom Pom is an odd mix of stuff that's too clean and conventional to be as sonically interesting as his early work and songs that are too abrasive on the ears to be as inviting and compulsively listenable.
But overall the main thing that's missing is atmosphere. The dreamy nostalgia and otherworldly ambience that characterizes all his other music is almost absent, and it suffers for it.
I don't hate it and I like some of the tracks but it's so rare that I want to sit and listen to the whole thing. He's back to his old shtick now so I think it was just a diversion to flex his creative muscles, nothing wrong with that I suppose.
>>
>>73927713
The Cure is based Ariel's favourite bands
>>
Not a big pom pom guy but black ballerina is the good stuff
>>
>>73926078
Angry reacting/trolling threads is the most normie thing a 4chan poster can do on this website. Within the community you are a normie.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.