[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TFW WAS GOING TO SEE THIS BAND LIVE TOMORROW THEN FUCKED UP AND

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: psychopomp.jpg (273KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
psychopomp.jpg
273KB, 1200x1200px
TFW WAS GOING TO SEE THIS BAND LIVE TOMORROW THEN FUCKED UP AND LOOKED UP LIVE PERFORMANCES OF THEM IN ANTICIPATION AND REALIZED THE FRONTWOMAN LOOKS ALMOST EXACTLY LIKE A FRIEND WHO REJECTED ME A FEW MONTHS AGO AND NOW I WANT TO OFF MYSELF FOR NOT HAVING THE HEART FORTITUDE TO BE NEAR HERE

anyone in NYC want a ticket to see them, the concert itself is in Brooklyn and free but you get to chill and chat with everyone performing
>>
well arent you a delicate flower
write about it in your journal
>>
What a fucking beta
>>
>>73923134
what do you think I just did
I'm pretty sure my older sister reads my journal anyway and I don't want her to realize I'm beta
>>
I'll take the ticket. meet me in Greenpoint in 15 minutes or else I'll kill your entire family
>>
>>73923208
that's really rude man
>>
i kinda like them and am gonna go see them too, but their songs all sound really similar and they're not really that interesting musically from other bands within the same kind of style.
>>
I just listened to this album for the first time recently and really liked it.

Need to check out the album they released this year real soon.

Whatever happened to /shugazi/?
>>
dream pop sucks and it's fans are all betas
>>
>>73923434
It's amazing do it it's high priority

Shugazi is like once a week or so
>>
>>73923972
Or opiate addicts
>>
>>73924352
t. weed smoker
>>
Get a grip Danny
>>
>>73923108
She's married. So don't worry.
>>
>>73923108
Saw them live a couple weeks ago in Ohio. Its a great show OP don't miss it just because you're pathetic
>>
Saw them at Cat's Cradle earlier this summer. Fucking amazing band live. Totally blew away my expectations. Stop being such a little bitch and go OP.
>>
>>73923108
Are they still touring with Alex G? Don't miss that show bitch
>>
>>73925675
Their on tour with them until August I think. I'm gonna see them when they play in Richmond in September.
>>
>>73925461
wow
not OP but I dreamt about meeting her after a concert and going on a date together earlier this week so this kinda bummed me out
oh well
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.