[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Watching tv >A car commercial/literally any type of commercial

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: AC-DC-Brian-Johnson1.jpg (52KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
AC-DC-Brian-Johnson1.jpg
52KB, 600x300px
>Watching tv
>A car commercial/literally any type of commercial comes on
>DUH, DUDUDUH, DUDUDUH
>BACK IN BLACK, I HIT THE SACK
>>
>>73920725
Are you saying that you don't like AC/DC?
>>
>>73920881
Nah I like a lot of their other songs, its just that Back in Black is one of the most overplayed rock songs ever made
>>
>>73921324
fuck you
go get drunk and hear it in a bar
youll love it
fucking gay faggot
>>
>>73921335
Ok ill try that thanks anon
>>
This band is living (mostly) proof that it's better to be a master of one trade than a jack of all.
Every song they play the same guitar with the same tune through the same amp, no effects, with the same settings.
EVERY
SINGLE
SONG
>>
>>73921335
He's right, Back in Black is overplayed to the point of making me want to vomit in my own mouth. Much rather hear any fucking other song from them
>>
AC/DC is easily my favourite guilty pleasure. Can't help but enjoy their catchy rock songs. I totally get why people don't like them though.
>>
AC/DC are one of the greatest heavy-metal bands of all times, and one of the most authentic acts of rock'n'roll. They embody the wild, rebellious quintessence of rock music like few other bands before punk-rock. They were the opposite of the intellectual singer-songwriter or the brainy progressive-rock or the decadent glam-rock of the 1970s: they were not the brain and not the heart but the guts of rock and roll. Rolling Stone Magazine gave a "zero" to several of their albums: the greatest compliment ever paid to them.
>>
>>73922507
>tfw unironically agree with this wholeheartedly
>>
>>73922507
>AC/DC
>a heavy-metal band
>>
>>73922507
Scaruffi is whacked
>>
>'classic rock' station
>YEAH YOU, SHOOK ME ALLLLLL NIIIGHT LOOONG
>>
>>73921406
kek I fucking love acdc
>>
Whaddya want? BIB was like the biggest selling hard rock album of all time or something.
>>
>listening to post-Bon era AC/DC
>>
>>73921406
>"we didn't make the same album twelve times. We made the same album THIRTEEN timess"
at least they admit it
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.