[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright im fucking sick of this bullshit You little contrarian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Alright im fucking sick of this bullshit

You little contrarian nerd faggots have 5 fucking seconds to explain why you all dismiss this album when you know damn fucking well it's a 9.5/10 and the only conceivable flaw it has is 15 minutes.

>wahhhh the cool kids at school would listen to this at the parties they didn't invite me to
>>
Bro it's The Strokes. Relax.
>>
Like 1/3rd of it is great. 1/3rd is decent, and the 1/3rd that lasts from Electricityscape to 15 Minutes is shit.
>>
>>73919096
There's only two good songs off this shit album.
>>
should've adjusted the tracklist
the last song is abysmal
>>
>>73919355
Red Light is literally a top 3 song on that album tho
>>
>>73919395
i've always just found it so cheesy. i hate the guitar tone on it too. Ize of the World or 15 Minutes would have been much stronger closers imo
>>
>>73919096
There is one 10/10 song on here and the rest is pointless
>>
>>73919096
the strokes are dadrock
>>
>>73919096
overhyped shitty pointless cheesy music for alternative fag teens
they should make more music like "drag queen". that fucking song is so damn good and I can't believe that such a mediocre band did it.
>>
>>73919475
>not realizing JC is a genius
>>
>>73919096
>>wahhhh the cool kids at school would listen to this at the parties they didn't invite me to

I'm kinda starting to believe some of you faggots are shut in enough and projecting way too hard that you actually believe "cool kids" ever gave a shit about music like this
>>
>>73919533
this is true.
we only ever slightly bobbed our heads to this when it came on at the bar.
and some of our girlfriends had a copy.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.