[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't understand it. How is Mac Miller actually good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: fest.png (272KB, 540x346px) Image search: [Google]
fest.png
272KB, 540x346px
I can't understand it. How is Mac Miller actually good? How did he go from a scumbag steve lookin, cleft palated, epitome of fake obnoxious white trash rapping to having some artistry about him?

Why does the media sell me such confusing images?

youtube.com/watch?v=N7pwHhrn9_s
>>
Mac's always been good, just had a different flow to him. It started off with him being happy and up beat and shit with On and On Beyond through K.I.D.S and and I will admit that is when he sounded the most 'corny' but the lyrics were good and it was feel good music in general, then his shit got more dark in 2013 with Watching Movies With The Sound off and then followed by Faces and Faces. Everyone could tell and he tried to avoid it for a bit but it was super obvious he was fucked up on drugs which sucked but really changed his sound to the more popular shit which im assuming is when you jumped on the train. Then The Divine Feminine came out and everyone found out he was sober and completely happy and head over heals in love. So It really depends on which album you're talking about because the answer is either drugs or love
>>
nigga fuck mac miller
>>
>>73918689
I like Mac's music, but Jesus Christ he has the most annoying, obnoxious looking face I have ever seen in my life.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.